I´m shrinking my duvet cover.

Chile
I have had trouble with my duvet. My legs ended up with no covers and cold as ice. Today I told Leticia and she confessed. She had placed the duvet I had for a single bed as the covers I inherited from my mother were smaller and she thought they were nicer. So I decided that I would use my bigger duvet and cut up and sew the old covers to a twin bed size (they were king before). I have been sawing all morning. That´s why you haven´t seen me. Now Leticia is calling me for lunch. I´ll come a bit after lunch although I haven´t finished my sewing yet.
@Marcyaz (35589)
Good Luck with your sewing for the duvet. Now it is lunch time here also but I have decided to wait a bit for lunch.
I has been harder thab wgat I thought.
@Marcyaz (35589)
@marguicha And probably taking longer also than what you thought.
That is a good plan you have. A money-saver too. I could not handle the getting the comforter in the duvet, so no more duvet. A struggle for me.