Scratches

By C
@ShyBear88 (17420)
I think I'm nursing a cat not a 14.5 month old baby. My goodness I have scratches on my chest some kind of deep I have a few on my shoulders and neck. I look like I got into a fit with am angry kitten but in reality I had a very hungry and aggressive 14.5 month old boy that love his boobas too much to give them up just yet. If he isn't scratching me he is pinching e with those tiny little nails of his. The only time he is supper nice and just lays there with his hands around his boobas like why he was first very small is when he is supper tired or half awake and still wanting to sleep. My wounds will help if not I'll just become a scratching post to make his nails nice and sharp for when he gets mad that someone took a toy from him and he didn't like it. From a nursing mama of a toddler!
Hope the scratches heal soon for you! Does he need his finger nails cut a little??
@ShyBear88 (17420)
No his fingernails are short as they can get with out hurting him. They are just sparp because his nails are think like any other babies are.
Hope those scratches heal up for you. It is hard to be a mom at times!
@ShyBear88 (17420)
Yes being a mom is hard some days and some days you get hurt being a mom but you take it anyways.