Oakland Raiders sign free agent defensive back Reggie Nelson to a two year deal

@Deepizzaguy (15560)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Former Cincinnati Bengals defensive back Reggie Nelson, 32, has signed a two year deal with the Oakland Raiders on Thursday. Nelson became a free agent at the end of the 2015 football season when the Cincinnati Bengals decided to sign him to a new deal. Nelson had contacted the Tennessee Titans, Washington Redskins and Oakland Raiders before he signed his two year contract to replace Charles Woodson as the safety of the American Football Conference West Division football team in 2016. Nelson was a first round draft choice of the Jacksonville Jaguars in the 2007 National Football League Draft out of the University of Florida. Nelson played for the Jaguars from 2007-2009 and the Cincinnati Bengals from 2010-2015 before he signed his two year deal with the Raiders on Thursday Nelson had eight interceptions for the Bengals during the 2015 football season which tied him for the league lead for safeties.
• Denver, Colorado
What I'm liking is that all of these guys Reggie has signed this off season are actually sounding like they really want to be there, which hasn't happened in a decade. We might have something special this year in Oakland. I hope so, anyway.
@Deepizzaguy (15560)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I hope the Raiders return to their winning ways again soon.
• Denver, Colorado
@Deepizzaguy - Oh, believe me, so do I.
At 32, he is lucky to get a two-year deal.
@Deepizzaguy (15560)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
The Raiders have a reputation of signing older football players to their teams.