An Amazing Park in Gothenburg, Sweden.

@buenavida (8009)
Sweden
Slottsskogen means Castle Forest, and it is a huge park in Gothenburg. I lived in this town in the 1970s and I could see this park on the other side of the street, so when I wanted to have a walk, I could go there and look at wonderful flowers, big trees and lots of animals. I also had a bicycle, as there were good bike trails, so I could easily go to the other side of the town, without cars traffic, most times seeing people walking and enjoying the nature. I could stretch out my finger and a bird came and sat on it, they were so tame.
HeaderYahooSearch BoxSearch queryexplore withSEARCHSearchAdsSearch ResultsAdsFooterYahooPowered by Bing™
@AnneEJ (5014)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
That park sounds like a wonderful place to visit.
@buenavida (8009)
• Sweden
I hope you have to chance to go there one day.. But I think Canada also has many great places to visit..
@AnneEJ (5014)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
@buenavida That's for sure. I have seen a lot of them but there are many more
Very beautiful park, looks like a nice place to go.
@buenavida (8009)
• Sweden
Yes, if you come to Gothenburg, this is a good place to visit..
The park sounds really nice.
@buenavida (8009)
• Sweden
Maybe there is a video online. I loved the big birds there, I had never seen some of them. And of course the peacocks and flamingos are beautiful.
@kaka135 (14065)
The park looks really great. It's so nice that you stayed so near to the park and you could always visit the park. I am sure my children would love to visit the park everyday, with all the flowers, trees and also the animals!
@buenavida (8009)
• Sweden
When I think of it after many years, I still remember it so well - it was more than 40 years ago.
@buenavida Looks like an awesome park. Enjoyed this. Love the idea of a bird landing on your finger. Only bird I ever had land on me was a pigeon on my shoulder.
@buenavida (8009)
• Sweden
@RasmaSandra Well, the pidgeon must have been tame, or a brave one..
@1hopefulman (28362)
Sounds like you had a little taste of paradise!
@buenavida (8009)
• Sweden
Yes, coming to Gothenbug from northern Sweden, was a huge difference, even if every place has something special.. The winters ar mild and Denmark is not far away. It is a cozy town, even though it is big..
Oh that looks a really good place to commune with nature ! Thanks for sharing and @buenavida have a really great rest of today !
@buenavida (8009)
• Sweden
Thank you, Erica.. Have a great day you too. Yes that place is great, especially for being in a big town. I am happy that many towns have big parks to give people the possibility to enjoy the nature.
That's where we were in Sweden! So beautiful. I must return and soon!!!!
@buenavida (8009)
• Sweden
This is a very beautiful and interesting place. I hope you can come to Sweden, and also to the northern part.
@Micmac (8453)
Looks like a wonderful place to enjoy and be in touch with nature and animals.
@buenavida (8009)
• Sweden
Yes, There were so much flowers and animals. I would love to visit this place again!
@sol_cee (15398)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Sounds like heaven..
That sounds absolutely amazing.