Bed bugs..

You really have to be careful where you rest your head at. I know for a while there was out breaks of bedbugs all over the place. Hotels,thrift stores you name it they had it. I was shocked to find out movie places had them. People were warned to keep handbags off the floors. I am glad that nightmare is gone out my life. Have you had the pain of dealing with them?
Yes, we have. We got them probably from a matress that my daughter brought in from beside the garbage. It took quite a whie to realize I couldn't get rid of them. They had infested my bed and when we went to take out the mattress on my bed I saw that the far corner of the mattress was infested with a colony of them. Ugh! So, in July 2015 we purged our apartment of everthing. Cami had pictures up on the walls(puzzles she had stiffened with a special glue), her 'stuff' all over and mine. Everything went. Then the exterminators came three times about every ten days. We slept on the floor since we had gotten rid of all our beds. Kept all our stuff we wanted to keep in big black garbage bags in the kitchen. It was horrible. I had night mares for several weeks after they were gone. I had been eaten all over my legs and arms mostly. So, glad that is behind us. It was a horrible experience.
I can imagine! What a terrible experience.
@marguicha ...Yes, terrible, horrible and awful too.
@ricki_911 (19937)
• Toronto, Ontario
No, I have never had to deal with them. But heard they are a hassle.
That is good as your right they are.
@ricki_911 (19937)
• Toronto, Ontario
@sharon6345 I heard we don't get them often herebecause t is so cold.
I´ve never seen one in my whole life.
That is a very good thing.
Me neither thankfully
Thankfully I have not had to personally deal with them. Though we have had hotels and such come down with problems. And an aquaintance of mine from a thrift store said the one she was transferred to in a questionable part of town said donated furniture and othere items were often riddled with them or fleas.
That is why I stopped shopping there for furniture.
I thank God so much, no I have not.
In your line of business it''s a blessing.
I have been blessed to have never encountered them.
@miniam (9233)
• Bern, Switzerland
Honest excuse my ignorance,i thought bedbugs were extinct?
I am glad I have never seen any.
@srisahara (4147)
When I was child, I often see my mother dealing bedbug by spreading pesticide. But, now I never find them again...