Baseball-Their Greatest Player: Atlanta Braves

Los Angeles, California
Henry Aaron is not merely franchise best player but easily one of the ten greatest to ever play the game. He as drafted by the Boston Braves, came up with the Milwaukee Braves and broke Babe Ruth's home run record with the Atlanta Braves. Aaron spent 21 of his 23 seasons in a Braves uniform and an all-star 20 consecutive years. He was an MVP, Gold Glove winner and two time batting champion who virtually owns all Braves batting records. Hammerin' Hank slammed 40 or more homer eight times. Just how great was Aaron? He still reigns the game's all-time number one leader in RBIs (2,297), second in homers (753) and third in hits (3771). Hank Aaron's career numbers are staggering. Image is Pixabay
he sure is.The best I loved him.When did the Boston Braves leave.I am not if I remember this?
The Braves left Boston in the early 50s.
@Elizaby (4090)
• Pensacola, Florida
I remember watching the game he broke the record on.
@CRK109 (14403)
Yes, Hank Aaron's name is often heard above all others with regard to baseball. I'm glad the game is back. I've missed it. As a Boston Red Sox fan, I am (once again) hoping for a good season. lol
@Ronrybs (7931)
• London, England
All this baseball stuff still goes over my head
It is amazing to see what records some of these players have. And broke Babe Ruths record too, really special John.