My discussion popped up in the myLot "Interesting Discussions."

This is a first for me and bizarre as it only has really 2 comments going back and forth. How his this even possible? Maybe it is still early? Lol, I'm being very humble I know. I am just surprised as I have never had my discussions are part of the "Interesting" or "Hot" before. Wahoo for me!
'Interesting' discussions are discussions that share a tag you yourself have previously used before, everyone gets a different list for that.
Ok I get it. I just have never seen mine before on it and I usually thought it meant the discussions whom people seem to flock towards. I guess mine isn't so special then. Ah well.
@DanieGirl80587 It will still show up on the list for a lot of users, just not all
@JolietJake Thank you for the info :-)
@Teep11 (7101)
The post could be interesting but there could be slowness on the site and that will decrease the interaction. Hopefully more comments will be generated.
It has been pretty slow today it seems.
@Marcyaz (35655)
I haven't tagged anyone so I am not sure how this works. Good you are having comments going back and forth.
Thank you. It seems to be a good productive day so far.
@Asylum (48278)
• Manchester, England
I would imagine that many appear on the list for a brief time.
I'm glad that you've got your answer - that list is based on things you yourself find interesting, as you have previously used tags.
• Calgary, Alberta
I havent achieved being hot or top discussion before but it is my goal. I had landed in the interesting discussion before too. I hope I can do it again.