Reading

@Tina30219 (24574)
Onaway, Michigan
A lot of you know I love to read I am trying to see if I can reach 100 books by the end of the year time will tell if I will reach my goal. I read on my kindle fire that my mom gave me for my birthday and I love it. Last year I read 36 books no where near what I normally read.I will share with you all if I do reach my goal or not.
@MGjhaud (20822)
wow, thats a nice goal. i did a lot of reading last year myself cause i was stuck in a hospital bed and i didnt know that mylot was back. i hope you'll share the books you've read so far too.
@Tina30219 (24574)
• Onaway, Michigan
I sure will I was just thinking of sharing a list of what I read so far. I know I am glad that mylot is back I missed it. Sorry to hear that you was in a hospital bed hope you are doing better now.
@MGjhaud (20822)
@Tina30219 doing good so far. looking forward to that list..
@MGjhaud (20822)
Aha, good goal! I think you can do that. Although that is about 10 books a month ( a little less). One year I kept track and read over 150 books. This year I am struggling, I have probably read about 10 so far. Not great. I haven't felt very motivated to read though, as it seems like every book I have bought lately I have not been interested in. Good luck with your goal! And what are you reading right now?
@Tina30219 (24574)
• Onaway, Michigan
I am reading a 3 book box set right now by Jennifer Blake. I just finished another 3 book box set by her the other day.I know I am well pass the 10 book a month mark just not sure where I am at at the moment. I like to read fiction romance books and Amish type books.
@annierose (17241)
I love reading books too. I prefer hard copies when I have money to buy them than downloading stories to my phone. What kinds of books do you love to read? I love inspirational and all about travels.
@Tina30219 (24574)
• Onaway, Michigan
I kind of miss reading hard books sometimes I will read one but reading from my kindle fire the reading goes by so fast it don't go by page number it goes by percentage.
I hope you do reach your goal that is a great feeling. I read over 50 books this past year. How many have you read so far this year? I have only read 6 I think. That is so far behind what I usually read. I am sure I won't even make it to 40 books this year but who knows.