Okay not that much SNOW, but wait in April ???

So the red fluffy Winter jacket did not go into storage last week despite temperatures in the 60's BECAUSE as many Northern United States state dwellers see on the news and outside of their windows, we are currently getting a 2nd Alberta Clipper snowstorm ! As a salt truck with plow goes through the complex, all mum is really a little worried about is the daffodils that came up and were ready to greet Spring. But to no avail, Mother Nature did not read the memo and now it looks like we may have a sweltering Summer cause Winter came in so late ! Are we ready ?
• Preston, England
we apparently had snow close to home yesterday but I was at a friend's house so I never saw it - I just got heavy rain instead
Well our rain turned to heavy wet snow and it is so cold outside, I am locked up in the house with nowhere to go, needing nothing and find it sort of like stepping back instead of moving forward, you know what I mean @arthurchappell ?
• Preston, England
happens to me a lot - snow makes me wish I could hibernate @enlightenedpsych2
@arthurchappell well very col weather without snow precipitates me to 'hibernate', I believe I am part bear
What would that be in Centigrade, please? Unfortunately, the majority of the members doesn't know.
It is that F word of temperatures Farenheight I know spelled wrong sorry @MALUSE I forgot about conversion so 60 degrees F would be about 30 Celsius, is that accurate ? ahhh uggg help
@MALUSE oh I didn't know that and honestly 'conversion' was my worst skill to learn . . . I still mess up but as long as I have wonderful teachers such as yourself, I will NOT remain stuck in stupid very long. Thank you kindly and have a wonderful Sunday !
@enlightenedpsych2 You're welcome.
I see the weather is crazy today all over the country. That is a lovely photo of you my friend. Hope your weekend is kind to you. No snow here, totally sunshine and around 70 today.
It is an older picture, from 2007 perhaps, but looking at outside now, almost the same
@enlightenedpsych2 Its crazy right now all the weird weather..
@TiarasOceanView I agree but it is inevitable for climate to repeat itself even if 1000's of years later
@PainsOnSlate (19904)
Thankfully Winter has left the building. The trees are budding out and the spring blooming trees are gorgeous. I am celebrating spring.
I am glad you are celebrating Spring but I won't hold my breath till after Memorial Day cause heck this is the eastern coast of the good ole USA !
@enlightenedpsych2 Memorial day is when we start to plant too. Here we call it Victoria Day and its a week earlier than your holiday.
The weather alert this morning called for snow showers to midday. It also said the temps were going to be in the 40's. So more rain - which it's doing outside - than snow. And it's cold too.
Well finally the sun has appeared and it is slightly warmer than yesterday, about 5 degrees at least so we are in the 40's
@enlightenedpsych2 That's good.
@acelawrites (10930)
I haven't experienced snow. We are in a tropical country which is so hot now.
I love tropical areas. . . tell me all about it: palm trees, sand, fresh fruit and great people right ?
@PatZAnthony (12262)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
We have not had cold weather for a bit and hoping it stays that way.
I hope so too cause I have a step sister living somewhere in NC, we don't talk anymore since her dad my step-dad passed away in 2012 BUT I do like to know where I can send my good vibrations to should she need them . . . and better weather always delivers good vibes
I missed this post. How frustrating! Hope it is long gone and the daffodils survived!!!!!!!
Yep it is gone and yes the daffodils survived . . .
@bunnybon7 (35009)
• Holiday, Florida
yes be nice when you get to store it I guess
very little storage here, so donating first to make room for new stuff is a plan
Just looking at the picture makes me want to experience snow also . Although for sometime , i had second thoughts of wanting snow , because of some posts that made them had bad experiences of having so much snow . Someday , i want to experience that . By the way , you look so healthy and good looking at that picture .
Why thank you @SIMPLYD
@marsha32 (6687)
I can't wait for the time I can finally put my winter coat away....and wondering how much longer I have to wait for that time!
I am going to opt for after Memorial Day, how about you @marsha32 ?
@msiduri (5757)
Hope it's gone by now. Yes, the snow is supposed to be long gone by April. Apparently, it forgot that.
• Portland, Connecticut
It has been one really strange spring so far in m neck of the woods as well. It looks like it is finally here though with warm weather expected next week
@carebear29 (28213)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Nice picture. No snow here
I am so sick of this "gloomy" weather.
Hopefully we're done with the snow, but we have a 60% chance of rain today and Monday.
@antonbunot (9513)
• Calgary, Alberta
Ready for hot spring and summer!? I am ready!
@Yar_Joey (3303)
So, is it summer there now like in us here?
@UncleJoe (9332)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
The temperatures have been in the 60's and 70's here on the Virginia coast for almost 2 months but yesterday I was driving in a white-out blizzard. Thankfully, it didn't last or stick. Back up in the 50's today.
We're probably going to be getting snow even in May:(, I think it's what happened last year, but that is sort of normal here:)