Do You Know Someone Who is Famous?

@zebra2222 (5161)
Here is a simple question for myLotters. Do you know someone who is famous? It can be celebrities, models, politicians, leaders, rock star, sport's star, scientists, scholars, etc. The person might be wealthy or poor. The person might be in the news. Tell me who that person is and how you met him or her. This should be fun.
@OneOfMany (12423)
I don't know famous people as friends, but I have met some over time. I've shaken hands with and had a discussion with: Ralph Nader (who turned out to be a lying jerk and I actually told him off in front of 50 people) Rebekka Armstrong, the HIV/AIDS activist and former playmate for playboy. Dr. Jill Tarter, who was the head of SETI (Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence), and if you saw the movie Contact, she was the basis for the main character in that movie. Burt Rutan, 'legendary' Aircraft designer, who at the time was showcasing the Spaceship One vehicle. I saw Boris Yeltsin in public but obviously did not get to talk to him (besides, without translators it would have been pointless).
@zebra2222 (5161)
That is a pretty impressive list.
@OneOfMany (12423)
@zebra2222 I thought it would be something to note in lack of having famous friends.
@pgntwo (21659)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
I'm the most famous person I know. I used to be conceited, but now I'm perfect!
@zebra2222 (5161)
I just met a famous person. May I have your autograph?
@pgntwo (21659)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@zebra2222 Here's a collection, take your pick
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@zebra2222,No.But I would like to meet a couple of them who I admire.One of them is our PM Narendra Modi and the other is our former PM Atal Behari Vajpeyee.
@zebra2222 (5161)
Maybe one day you'll get your wish.
@euphie (581)
• Ballymena, Northern Ireland
I don't know, or have ever met anyone really famous.
@irishidid (8563)
Only on the internet. ;)
@SHOHANA (7182)
• Bangladesh
I know a very nice friend or sis in my neighbor who is now a model and actress in our media channels , her family is here in my city. They are nice
I am a strikeout on this question. I have seen some around town as I live in LA.
@amnabas (10298)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yes we know famous celebrities from media and sport celebrities too.
A cousin of mine who's a politician and was responsible for the impeachment of the Philippine Supreme Court Chief Justice Corona. He was on tv almost everyday during the impeachment proceeding.