Bad Habits That Are Good Habits

Riga, Latvia
Even thought there are people who think that chewing gum is not the best habit to have there is a plus side to it. Chewing gum can actually increase thinking and alertness because it helps to increase the flow of blood to the brain. Also it was discovered that people who chewed sugarless gum before eating actually had fewer cravings for sweets and ate around 36 fewer calories. Did you know that it can be good to live like a slob? Not having everything very tidy can actually help you to breathe much easier. In a study it was discovered that dust mites which can cause an outbreak of hay fever like symptoms and perhaps set off asthma attacks couldn’t survive in messy and unmade beds because the conditions were too warm and dry for the dust mites. To help you stick to your diet it helps to have a little treat like a cookie along with your high-protein, high-carbohydrate breakfast such as eggs and whole wheat toast and you could also lose more weight than if you had a low-carb, low-calorie breakfast. There are people who consider social sites such as FB a waste of time. However taking a break to relax from intensive work to interact with friends or take a look at their posts or pictures can actually improve your mood and make you feel much better. So you see that these habits which may be considered not so good actually can benefit you. Information accumulated over time and from different sources
I like the cookie one with the breakfast.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
I like the sugarless gum chewing comment, I would like to reduce my sugared cravings for sure!