Help Does Anyone K now Real Name of @Pikefish?

Garden Grove, California
I ask becase I think I saw on facebook that his and his wife are in the US and she is very ill, close to death. I hesitated to ask there I do know his first name is Steve? I did send my prayers but am not sure if its is our @Pikefish or another person? Any ideas would help as I cared ver ymuch for him and his family as a mylotter friend.
• Olney, Illinois
He doesn't want his real name public, he uses this profile there Caractacus Potts
https://www.facebook.com/caractacus.potts.127?fref=ts
• Olney, Illinois
And yes, it is f1shman (P1ke) from here
@thesids (22572)
• Bhubaneswar, India
@JolietJake Please tell me it is not about p!kef!sh as Ms Hatley mentioned Steve on her discussion and we havent seen him around for a while now.
• Olney, Illinois
@thesids Yes it is p1kef1sh, his wife is in ICU
@thesids (22572)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Oh no. The recent news' about my friends here has made me feel all sad. First when I returned, it was sad news about Sid, writersedge.... then recently there was sad news about dear HWG and very recently, we were informed that MysD had a heart attack. And now i read this Dear Ms Hatley, i join you in your prayers for hs wife. I am unsure about the username right now (as I mentioned on JolietJake's response) but still, I am with you in your prayers for his wife.
yes @thesids I was right its our pikey and Im in tears so sad. slly of me as I have not net any of you bu you are all close to my heart.
@thesids (22572)
• Bhubaneswar, India
@Hatley I do understand. I have always felt similar. Though we are miles and continents apart, MyLot has never been any less than an extended family to me, you and surely for many of us. Sending out prayers and good vibes for her good health.
I se nt more prayers yet sorry about thsi hope she will recover oddmy long comm,ent disappeared ob well sad t ime for Ms Diana too prayers for all my ill myters friends sad wept tears you all are my family
Oh my gosh! Well I know you got your answer here already - but oh I was wondering where he was and had no idea what had been going on with him. He is in my thoughts . . . I'll have to send him a message!!!!
hes here in the US on face book user name Caractacus Potts and he is really really worried about her shes critical
@Hatley I sent him a PM here, but I don't think he'll get to myLot at this time. I hope "The Boss" is doing better - big hugs to the family!!
That's so sad. I'm sorry to hear it.
me to as she sounds so terribly ill I do hope she pullls through over the years I had got a kick out of how he called her he /Boss and he really really dotes on her too
@Hatley That's downright heartbreaking.
I heard this on FB about his wife and I have also been praying for them. So very sad. =(
I feel so sorr y for him and her I pray and hope she recovers
@Hatley I do too. =(
I hope someone lets you know.
me tpo as Im so afraid he is the one on fave book whose wife is in ICU and critical
@Hatley he is the one we knew here as p ikefish