I'm Still Alive.

@tammys85 (4820)
Heyyy, fellow MyLotters. I need to catch up on my comments here, but I'll be honest, that's not happening today. I'm on my tablet right now, and I'm not even home. A stomach bug hit the household this week, and I was sick yesterday morning. I spent most of my Friday with lounging and sleeping. I had body aches and I was uncomfortable. :( I'm feeling better today for the most part, and right now I'm at my cousins' house for my niece's (brother's daughter) Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party. :) I think she's enjoying it. Some of the guests have left, and the rest of us are just chilling. I just wanted to pop in and make a quick post. And that's basically how my weekend has been going so far. I hope you're all doing well. Take care.
@dodo19 (19839)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better, and that your niece is having a pretty good birthday party. Hopefully, with some rest, you'll be all better by tomorrow or the day after.
@tammys85 (4820)
Thank you so much! I'm doing a lot better now, and pretty much back to myself. :)
Nice of you to give us a shout. Enjoy the rest of the day.
@tammys85 (4820)
Thanks! :)
@Teep11 (5879)
I'm glad you're feeling better. When a bug hits it's best to rest. You had a pretty chilled weekend. Enjoy the rest of it.
@tammys85 (4820)
Thanks! I definitely got some rest that first day. I was either in bed or on the couch, and that was pretty much it.
@patgalca (13236)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Glad your feeling better... please keep your stomach bug there. Thank you.
@tammys85 (4820)
Thanks, and don't worry, I won't share it lol.
@carebear29 (16009)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I was sick last week and so was my son. We are better now.
@tammys85 (4820)
I'm glad you're feeling better.
It is nice that you had the time to pass through the site. See you around!
@tammys85 (4820)
Thanks!