Mylot earnings

Merced, California
This month i have actually earned a lot quicker than the previous months. I actually have no idea how this happened, i have been active as much as possible now and the previous months. Is there like a certain way mylot pays you? It just seems i'am being paid more than i was before but yet i'm doing the same things.
That seems like the case but,truly I would not know this. I am blessed to have what I have right now which is $11
@annierose (18226)
Good for you. I hope I can achieve that earnings but have been busy lately. I want to rest my mind of those things so I will just spend more time in Mylot today.
• Merced, California
@sharon6345 how do you have 11 dollars already? lol Im barely at a dollar.
• Merced, California
I wish i can get 11 dollars in a few days but it seems hard lol.
In mylot you get paid when you make a lot of comments and people respond to it. But just starting a discussion won't earn you much. If you see a lot of people commenting on your discussion then that explains the increase in your earnings.
• Merced, California
Oh i'm still getting used to this lol im still confused.
I am happy for you and continue to keep it going.
@AkoPinay (10114)
Mine is the same as previous
• Merced, California
I love it im not complaining. lol
• Walnut Creek, California
There's a bit of "randomness." Just keep on interacting and your earnings should gradually improve. I'm a bit behind last month (randomness factor), but I'll still do OK.
hat is what I find so hard to believe when people can't make payout. it's the easiest site I been on and it's just plain ole interaction.
• Merced, California
I usually on here about 20 mins a day maybe i should be on longer.
@davidalicea100 If that is all you want to be on for. Then make the best of that time and have the rest of your day for yourself. Take care.
@whooshie (32)
Sorry dude.. I have no help in here. I am a noob in this.. So I hope you could figure out that one the soonest!
• Merced, California
@whooshie welcome to mylot hope you enjoy it.
• Raurkela, India
Try to be more active and interact more with others and you will be paid..Interaction includes like liking, responding or starting any new discussions and a like..
You have to keep responding to other people's post, and start interesting discussions; this seems to be the common idea of many posting forum sites. Good luck yo all.
Here you are paid when you leave comments and people reply to you, or they leave comments to your discussions. Of course after some time that you joined the site you have more discussion, so more possibilities to have people leaving comments.
@rona07 (1662)
Well, i have no idea on that matter. I Am curious tho as how i can earn here. Reading the posts here guess il start interacting and spending much of my time here..
@LdeL0318 (6435)
Sometimes I feel that way too.
@sjvg1976 (18388)
That's great but i am earning with the same rate as I did in the last month. I think I need to interact more with the people to improve.
@MGjhaud (20861)
thats great that youre seeing an increase. interaction is the key. if you like starting discussions, make sure everybody would be interested or can relate.
This is good as you are creating valuable contribution to the mylot so you being paid more by them and keep up the good work