Emotionally Blackmailed

Google search
@SHOHANA (7075)
Bangladesh
Did you ever experience the emotional blackmailing? I'm very fool and people easily convince me by the sake of their emotion and some emotions are fake and only for show. Did you ever victim to it? if yes, then how you act? wisely or foolishly like me?
@oshi2388 (206)
Yes I experience it and I am very soft heart girl and I face same problem as you are facing because emotion blank my mind and we can't say it is foolishness but it is weakness of ours
@SHOHANA (7075)
• Bangladesh
@oshi2388 hmm such a weakness and we just can't help it
@oshi2388 (206)
@SHOHANA it is our environment where we live and learn
@SHOHANA (7075)
• Bangladesh
@oshi2388 yeah we are learning from different aspects
@VivaLaDani13 (15943)
• Perth, Australia
@SHOHANA Yeah. I have dealt with that often in my life. This is easier said than done but I strongly suggest getting rid of ANYONE who does this to you!
@Daljinder (19582)
@VivaLaDani13 Yep I agree that it's easier said than done. The thing is the people that have some kind of emotional power over us are the ones that emotionally blackmail us. lol Tricky thing to deal with! And exhausting *muttering to myself*
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder I agree with you too. Absolutely exhausting.
@SHOHANA (7075)
• Bangladesh
@VivaLaDani13 agree with you
@Shiva49 (9023)
I was a victim when I was in the school but I learned to deal with them later - siva
@SHOHANA (7075)
• Bangladesh
@Shiva49 such a long ago you victim to it, girls suffers much from this
@Shiva49 (9023)
@SHOHANA That time I could not take care of myself but now I know how to as when our conscience is clear we should be able to defend our actions - siva
@SHOHANA (7075)
• Bangladesh
@Shiva49 good that you learn from that time
There are so many people had blackmailed me but I refused to be their victims.
@SHOHANA (7075)
• Bangladesh
@Shavkat you are a clever guy, very good
@crossbones27 (14328)
• Redlands, California
Everyone does who have a heart. That is why so many become so troll like or what I call internet jerks.Not your fault,their fault. They are just trying to make you like them. Stay true.
@SHOHANA (7075)
• Bangladesh
@crossbones27 i think i need to stay hard instead of being stay true
• Redlands, California
@SHOHANA Fair enough,but that is playing right in their hands.No one can mess with with someone who sees right through them.Nothing wrong with being hard,but you can still be yourself at the same time.
@SHOHANA (7075)
• Bangladesh
@crossbones27 yes, myself is such a fool and being hard is really hard you know.
• Pamplona, Spain
Me I say me much like Shavkat have had people try to blackmail me too emotionally but I have chosen not to be their victim either. One such incidence has happened today like that and I do not want to be their blackmail victim. Of course I have been foolish too and given in. But that is a really long forgotten story.
@SHOHANA (7075)
• Bangladesh
@lovinangelsinstead21 we just should try not to be foolish like before
• Pamplona, Spain
@SHOHANA I am well versed in the emotional blackmail area I can see them coming a mile off donĀ“t worry. You protect yourself from them all you can.
@SHOHANA (7075)
• Bangladesh
@lovinangelsinstead21 i'm trying my best to overcome such situations
@JMAndres (738)
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
I really don't know whether a person is being good just for show or the person's emotion and personality is genuine. Maybe if I really know that person I maybe able to identify. But I guess there is really a possibility that I experienced emotional blackmailing by strangers. @@
@SHOHANA (7075)
• Bangladesh
@JMAndres its hard to guess the emotion is true or fake and we often prove ourselves fool
@JMAndres (738)
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
@SHOHANA true. I guess we just need to get to know the person more before really trusting that person.
@SHOHANA (7075)
• Bangladesh
@JMAndres hmm we need to know for sure
@karjatwala (1138)
• Pune, India
But it so happens that we fail to judge what is right and what is wrong and sometimes it so happens that we fail to help the needy
@SHOHANA (7075)
• Bangladesh
@karjatwala this way we should help those needy seems really needy if not than sometimes its good to be victim of blackmailing
@karjatwala (1138)
• Pune, India
Mostly beggars or some strangers do try to do emotional black mail to get some money out of me, but now I have become strong enough so as not to give in to their emotional black mail.
@SHOHANA (7075)
• Bangladesh
@karjatwala you are right, People often blackmailed by those beggars and strangers
@rina110383 (21980)
No, I always let reason rule and not emotions even if the parties involved are family members. If I let my brain rule when it comes to family problems, with more reason that I do the same for other people.
@SHOHANA (7075)
• Bangladesh
@rina110383 you seems wise enough
@pumpkinjam (5607)
It can be hard not to fall victim to such things. If someone physically hurts you, you know they've hurt you and you know it's wrong. If someone's being mentally abusive, it's much harder to tell. I suppose that, amongst the other forms of abuse, my ex most likely included emotional blackmail. Even after I'd left, he'd tell me he'd got no food or money. While I lived with him, he'd say he had no money and then he'd deliberately cause arguments until I gave in and gave him money to go to the pub (even though he'd already spent the best part of a month's wages there). I dealt with that by, firstly, recognising what it was and, secondly, by leaving him!