Mother-In-Law from Hades

By Lola
@Lolaze (3165)
I'm not even married yet and my future mother-in-law is already driving me nuts! The last time I was staying over at her house, I made the mistake of leaving my thyroid medication sitting out. She apparently came in the room while we were gone to put some mail on my fiance's desk and looked at my prescription bottle. I simply have hypothyroidism, but she's now convinced that I must have some dire condition that will cause me to need my thyroid removed. We won't even go into my annoyance at her looking at my medication. I was at least smart enough to leave the 5 medications I take to manage bipolar disorder and anxiety in my suitcase, She's also determined to get me in a church to, and I quote what she said to my fiance, "see if I catch fire'. Yep, she really said that! She truly thinks that because I'm not Southern Baptist that I will catch on fire if I enter their church. It makes me want to keep a few smoke bombs in my pocket the first time I do go to church with them! And finally, she thought that when we move to Tampa/St. Pete, FL...that she was going to move in with us. We actually didn't even have to put a stop to that idea, her sister stopped it before we had a chance. If she's this bad now, I can only imagine how she is when my fiance and I actually get married!
Dont walk, run away from this lolz
@Lolaze (3165)
We are moving several hours away from his family and 18+ from mine as soon as we get married!
@Lolaze Please do omg
I would be so far away from her that she could not bother me. My mother in law tried to rule my and I was not having it. I cusse her out in front f her building and neighbors so loud and bad that when she saw me she would run the red light. I wish someone would treat me like that.
@Lolaze (3165)
I'm not one to curse people out unless I'm really pissed, but she's working on getting me to that point. She's so sneaky...she's all sweet and loving to my face but then says stuff to my fiance behind my back.
@Lolaze That is going to make him upset too. She will get to the point where he wants to back off as well. Unless he is a mother's boy. And if that is the case I would not marry him.
@Lolaze (3165)
@sharon6345 He is not a mama's boy, thank god
I want to give you only one suggestion, to not let her move with you, NEVER! She would ruin your marriage.
@Lolaze (3165)
She NEVER will be living with us. Nope, not happening.
@Lolaze Run away from her, this kind of women are dangerous for a couple.
@rina110383 (24134)
Looks like your future MIL is an annoyance in the making.
@Lolaze (3165)
In the making, yeah right. Already has made herself one!
When are you moving to Florida ? I am so jealous
@Lolaze (3165)
About a year and a half
For some the bride to be is never good enough for their son. I wasn't either. My mother-in-law hated me. For that matter so did my father-in-law.
@jahunt (1391)
Oh no! I can see where that would be annoying...
@softbabe44 (5902)
• Vancouver, Washington
Those mother in laws think they know what's good and what's bad.