My daughter lost control and I am calling the police.

My daughter was with her boyfriend and she was upset over him messenger me. We were planning her party. Well,she messaged me while I was on the video shewent bonkers. tossed the meat out the pot on the floor. open the fridge and tossed out all the food. yelling and cussing to the top of her lungs. I tried to calm her down and she would not listen. Jumping in that mans face to fight him like a man. Then she said,mom I am coming home. I said,your not coming here acting like that. You need to calm down in that place and hear me. she went off bring all her stuff outside. I called the police to let them know that she moved out over 5 months ago and I don't want her here. they said,to call back when she arrives. I was on the phone and ask the taxi driver not to bring her to my address. if she wants to act like a wild woman do it on the streets. I offered her a place to stay and she refused to come home. Well,she is not allowed here to live and I hope and pray that the cop that arrives to my door does not make me let her azz in. I told her when she refused to come home that she has no home here again. I am now dressed waiting for the door to open. Stuff like this will cause a person to snap.
@yukimori (9040)
Sharon, just move a piece of furniture in front of the damn door. Block it so she can't come in, then call the police if and when she shows up to have a tantrum in front of your door. See what I meant about changing the locks, though? You wouldn't have to worry about her using the key if it was done already.
@yukimori (9040)
Another thought: you mentioned her picking up meds. Are they new to her? It's possible she's having a bad reaction to them. She might need an inpatient stay to get things straightened out.
I can't afford to change the locks $80 not now. she moved out and I am not letting her come back.
@yukimori That is just what I was saying to him when she was going off. I said,call 911 she needs to be admitted. she was going off.
@jahunt (1392)
Oh no! I hope everything is okay by now!
No she is loosing control right now. I am on video and it's terrible how she is behaving.
@sharon6345 call the police again Sharon oh Im worried for you
@jahunt (1392)
@sharon6345 I am so sorry. Maybe you do need to call them back out!
Oh dear sharon..so sorry to hear this. I was afraid of this to tell you the truth. I felt it when you told me she was getting all jelly. That girl does not have any tolerance level. So sorry this is happening once again. Hope the cops dont take her too.
she i trying to fight with him like a man in the street. I am not with that kind of behavior.
@sharon6345 I know what you mean sharon and I bet she is not on her meds?
@sharon6345 Whats going on sharon? Police ever show up?
I don't think the cops can make you take her in. She isn't a minor so they can't force you to take her back into your home. It sounds as if she just needs to calm down and realize all you and her bf were trying to do was surprise her / plan her party.
I hope not because,I will not have her hear acting like that loose canon..
@sharon6345 It's not good for you, that's for sure. Hopefully the police will be able to just calm her down.
@hostessman (9214)
• Tucson, Arizona
Good girl, just stand your grounds and don't give in
That is all I can do. Thanks
@MGjhaud (20742)
wow.. i really hope she gets the right help. seems like problems with her never stops.
@Yar_Joey (3303)
Your daughter over-reacted to the situation. Rushed judgements do not always bring out the best solutions. I hope she toned down and thought well what the problem lies, and then decied for her betterment
I hope you can handle her. But you have to make her understand that she is not to be accepted with that behaviour.
She is overreacting. Why is upset that you were talking to her boyfriend. It isn't like you're interested plus it's her birthday next month she didn't have a clue? Or hint. She gets quite mad very easily.
@ricki_911 (19275)
• Toronto, Ontario
I am confused she is this upset because he was messaging you over a party?. Has she been checked for mental illness? She sounds bipolar.
@dodo19 (32586)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Definitely not an easy situation. I hope that everything turns out alright for you.
Everything will just stare all over again and she will go back to him again.
sharon calm down, gettingso upset w ill make you sick. listen she must be really jealous an scared she is losing Jay. I get the feeling she has taken your surprse plans as a whole different story.forgettin Jay is her boyfriend and her age andy ou her mom are not interested that way in Jay.looks like she needs to stay away and get control Im glad she did not hurt you physically she may be very unseen of herself t o o