World history has been made tonight!

Pleasant Hill, California
This is an incredible night in the history of the world! When history is made, it cannot be undone. I was witness to it (on TV), and that can never be taken away from me. The Golden State Warriors defeated the San Antonio Spurs 92-86 in San Antonio this evening. Not only was it the first time the Warriors had defeated San Antonio IN San Antonio since 1997, but it gave the Warriors their 72nd win of the Season. This ties them with the 1995–96 Michael Jordan-led Chicago Bulls for most wins in a season. If the Warriors defeat the Memphis Grizzlies this Wednesday evening, they will break that record. Never forget that you learned about this incredible news on MyLot, your source for all the news that's really important. Did you watch the game?
Warriors who?
• Pleasant Hill, California
Oh, you're in India. The Golden State (California) Warriors. A professional basketball team. They're really good.
@TheHorse I would rather hear you talk about your garden - love it.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@allknowing Have you watched Stephen Curry? He's pretty incredible.
Game? What game? Whatever - glad you enjoyed it. :)
• Pleasant Hill, California
Heh heh. Hey, our center (Andrew Bogut) is from Australia.
@TheHorse Really? Well, of course I knew what game you were talking about. I was only trying fool you.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@JudyEv I knew that! And I knew you knew I was only kidding when I made the NBA sound important. But you probably already knew that I knew that you knew.
@yalul070 (1753)
• Manila, Philippines
I wasn't able to watch the game but my kids are all buzzing about it in their group chat . I'm not a GSW fan but for the sake of making history, I hope they win their next game.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Glad to know that the Warriors have international appeal!
@yalul070 (1753)
• Manila, Philippines
@TheHorse Oh you'd be surprised to know that I only watch NBA, I don't watch our local league. As a child, I was a Bull's fan. A few years ago, I would go for any team against Heat because I hated Lebron. Then he returned to the Cavs and the Cavs is now my favorite team. I'd love to see another finals match between the Cavs and GSW.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@yalul070 I didn't like Lebron's antics when he went to the Heat, and I rooted against him too. I respect him more now as a player and as a person.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
That's cool 72 wins. I don't really watch basketball but my husband does some times.
• Pleasant Hill, California
It's all over the media here. Tomorrow night, they play at home for #73.
@ShyBear88 (17427)
@TheHorse Then I wish them the best of luck tomorrow night.
@CRK109 (14465)
I don't watch basketball. Baseball is my game of choice to watch. But I know so many who watched that game and loved it! :)
• Pleasant Hill, California
Baseball is actually my favorite game as well. The Giants took three out of four from the Dodgers, so I'm happy.
@CRK109 (14465)
@TheHorse I'm a Red Sox fan, and they're doing very well right now, too. They just need to still be doing this well at the end of the season! lol
@epiffanie (10466)
Oh okay! Thanks for letting us know this very important part of the world's history
• Pleasant Hill, California
I like to keep people informed about what's really important.
@epiffanie (10466)
@TheHorse Well, I am not into sports .. but it's fascinating to read about them.. that makes me less ignorant..
I did not, I only watch sports at work when someone else puts them on the office tv
• Pleasant Hill, California
I hope you caught my "irony" in making it seem like such an important event. I know that most MyLot readers and writers aren't big sports fans.
@Lucky15 (33384)
missed that :(
• Pleasant Hill, California
Heh heh. Just another silly basketball game to most.
@MGjhaud (20737)
i didnt see it but ive seen few pictures and memes on Facebook after they won.
• Pleasant Hill, California
They're a lot of fun to watch.
I'm not much of a sports fan, so sorry, I didn't watch this game. I like to play one on one basketball out in our driveway, and have done so many times with our son as he grew up.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I play with some of my kid clients. They all think they're Stephen Curry. So I pretend I'm Draymond Green.
I didn't get to watch it, but I hope they win.
• Pleasant Hill, California
The Warriors won a good defensive battle tonight. They and the Spurs are arguably the best two teams in the NBA right now.
That also ended the Spurs run at being undefeated at home for the season. GSW are going to break the record. But as Andre Iguodala stated, it's meaningless unless they win the title. Which they will because the only team with a ghost of a chance of stopping them is San Antonio who dropped 3 of 4 regular season games to them. One thing to take into consideration is that Pop didn't care about winning and rested Duncan.
@Marcyaz (35670)
No, I didn't see that game as I was doing other things and watching other things yesterday.