Bummer!

I'm bummed, our soda pop machine decided to quit working. I love having it, to keep all our pop and bottled water in, especially when we have guest. I'd like to get it fixed, but hubby says it would cost more to repair it then it's worth. I've been looking on Craigslist for another used one, but boy have they gone up in price. Where do you look when you want to buy used appliances?
@LdeL0318 (6488)
I usually looked at OLX for used items. AI also post my pre-loved items there.
I've never heard of that, I'll have to look into it, thanks.
@LdeL0318 (6488)
@lilnana1111 I don't know if it has an international site. But it's famous here.
@Marcyaz (36010)
I usually look on craigslist or if your town has a town site then I will look on there. Hasn't everything gone up in price from one day to the next?
Town site? Where would I ook for that?
@Marcyaz (36010)
@lilnana1111 You can first try city data for information. for crime try city-data.com
@Marcyaz interesting
@puddleglum (1437)
That would be nice to have. I would probably look on eBay for something like that, but I know it's not for everyone.
I like ebay too, but unless it wad in my state, it wouldn't work.
@lilnana1111 That makes sense.
we're prone to gettin' hand-me-o'ers 'round here (i believe there's 3 fridges 'n 2 freezers out'n the garage somewhere?? 'n're usually tryin' to find homes fer 'em fer free, lol. i hope ya find what'cher lookin' fer. 'n a positive note, a newer one'd use less electricity :D
Thanks, I'm sure We'll find one Eventually.
@PainsOnSlate (19684)
Canada has something similar to Craigslist. I don't look for used appliances...but my daughter and her partner use it all the time for things they need and don't want to buy new...Its called kijiji. I have found used slate to paint on on kijiji here in Canada and when in the states I look every summer for used slate (Craigslist) and got enough last summer in Saratoga I don't need any more this year.
It's great when we can find what we need on these sights.
@Platespinner (19269)
We have bought, and sold, quite a few items via Craigslist.
We have too, that snd facebook garage sale pages.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
You have a pop machine in your house, how cool
We originsly got it for our slot car track/store, but when we sold the company, I decided to keep the pop machine for at home.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
@lilnana1111 How fun! Ive always wanted some sort of candy or pop machine in my house, it would be cool
@Castlerock34 People always think it's cool when they go get a pop out of it :)
@vhpsandi (360)
• Mumbai, India
Usually online is the best because the rates are much better.
Yes, been checking online.
@KnehKnah (3532)
I hope you'll find a second hand spm just like your former. Used appliances for sale? I only see refs & tvs in our place. I wonder where to buy other used stuff too.
Thanks, I hope so too.
@jahunt (1413)
We have a shop down the road that sells used appliances, but I won't buy there again. I bought a washer and dryer there and they both broke down in no time. Hope you get it fixed or can get a new one!
That's one of the bad things anout buying used.
@bunnybon7 (34053)
• Holiday, Florida
yeah, it seems things are never there when you need them. then you pay a lot for it and there it is after for much less.
Things sure seem to break at the wrong times, but I guess there is never a good time.
I don't buy used ones.
We do sometimes, depending on what it is.
Sometimes I will go to one of our local resale shops and see if I can find a used appliance. I have gotten some pretty good deals there. A food chopper, a crock pot, and a coffee maker for my dad were all used appliances from the resale shops and sometimes the used items are of better quality than a cheaper new one. I am pleased that all appliances are tested first. A lot of local stores give their overstock items to the resale shops and a new appliance can be purchased for so much less.
I like resale shops, you get get some pretty good bargains.