Happy Monday

Happy Monday to all. Hope the start of the week is going well for you. This is a day off for me. And if things stay the same now, Friday will be too. I really enjoy having two days off during the week. Of course, I have cleaning to do. Plus, a few errands to do as well. But then I can hopefully just relax. At least they aren’t calling for rain, sleet, hail or snow today.
So great you have Monday off Susan. Yes have a very nice day and hope you get some stuff done as well that you like to do. I am glad to have another day here. Not sure what is going on yet.
@TiarasOceanView I love having Monday off!!
did you say Happy Monday or happier Monday.
Start the day being happy as the day goes on you are happier.
@Lucky15 (33730)
happy monday ma'am :)
It is great to have some time on our hands ,in which we can do what we want.Happy weekend !
Happy Monday to you! Hipe you enjoyed your day off. For me, today is nearing the end of the week. Tomorrow is my Friday!
Having a good day even though we are having thunderstorms.
I hope you enjoy your day and get some time to relax on your day off! =) I am just doing the usual today-taking care of the kids, Mylotting, and Home Schooling the kids in between being here.
today is a lovely day off too! I am washing bedding and getting laundry caught up atm
We have another rainy morning here but I have enough things to do around the house to keep me busy. Enjoy your day off
• Midland, Michigan
My days off this week and most weeks is Wed and Thurs. I'm back to working second shift again. Last week I worked three midnight shifts and then on Saturday, I worked again eight hours later. Now I need to get caught up again here. It looks like the nasty weather will be leaving us for now. It's supposed to get warmer a bit every day this week and by the weekend be in the sixties. Next Monday, they're calling for seventy degrees F, but that could change by then.
@Marcyaz (35954)
Hi Susan hope you have a good day off today even though you have some cleaning to do, of course that is a never ending chore. Seems like your having two days off during the week is working out well for you and glad to hear you might have a nice day there today.
Enjoy your Monday off to the fullest!
@gudheart (12775)
Enjoy your day off :D Hope you find time to relax :D
Enjoy your day off today!
@Blondie2222 (19930)
Well hope you enjoyed your day off. I don't get days off during the week i only get the weekends off which i don't mind as I enjoy my weekends. It is now wed so hope your week is going well.