Olay Funny

Olay
@Marcyaz (36125)
Years ago when I had only been married a few years my mother in-law saw this product and decide to buy it for her wrinkles. Olay is being totted as an anti aging skin care product. She used it for a few months but nothing happened her skin was still as wrinkled as it ever was. I still have to laugh about this. We all her family had to smile at her because of this as she really thought she had found The Fountain of Youth and what it was never did a bit of good for her skin. Have you ever tried Olay?
I've used Olay products but never tried anything for wrinkles
I have use their products for years.The anti aging works for me.Not this one but the original.I have very few wrinkles not bad for my age.I loved it.I used this before hand any wrinkles.
• Marion, Kansas
I loved the original. It made my skin feel good. It is not like all this new stuff. The original Olay had lanolin in it, but I did not know that. I just thought it was a bit of luxury.
@Marcyaz (36125)
@GardenGerty I have never tried it but I don't know how it works. It has been around now for a long time.
My mother used it
@Marcyaz (36125)
@Tampa_girl7 Did it do what she thought it would for her?
@nanette64 (13185)
• Fairfield, Texas
I think a lot of those products are probably good moisturizers @Marcyaz but wrinkle eliminators? Probably not.
@Marcyaz (36125)
@nanette64 All I know is it never worked for her and she was already close to 70 at that time as my husband was born way late in life.
I have not, I have read that somethings might help, but I honestly think it is one of those things where you need to the work before you need it, not after.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I used it when I was a young girl, just the moisturizer ..I had dry skin and it helped with that. Luckily, up until now, I do not have many wrinkles to worry about. Poor Mother in Law bless her heart lolz
I don't think they will ever discover anything to eliminate wrinkles altogether.
• Marion, Kansas
Only a steam iron, I think . But not on the face. Best advice is to have good genes and stay out of the sun.
@Marcyaz (36125)
@GardenGerty But we have no control over our genes although we can stay out of the sun.
@VivaLaDani13 (16131)
• Perth, Australia
I'm sure that these sorts of beauty products may have some good benefits but not sure if they would help with wrinkles.
@Marcyaz (36125)
Definitely not at her age.
None of the wrinkle stuff but I really like the body washes.
@louievill (16254)
Were there clinical trials made before the product was introduced to the market? Hope they don't give people false hopes or placebo effect
@fishtiger58 (30304)
• Momence, Illinois
I think it's all bull, nothing is going to take old age wrinkles away. They just say it does to make more money.