Frozen (the movie)

Would you believe I never saw the movie Frozen until this weekend? I know it's been out for a few years and I know almost all the songs by heart since my 6 year old granddaughter sings them non-stop. Sometimes I just want to tell her to "Let It Go" but I don't dare as I don't want to hurt her feelings. This weekend my grandchildren that are now living here decided they wanted to watch it and couldn't believe that I've never seen it. I have to say I was reluctant at first but I got completely sucked into the movie and enjoyed it immensely. Am I the only one who hadn't seen Frozen?
I've never seen it either and have no wish to. I have no small children around so have escaped it.
It was a pretty good movie and I do like Disney so even if I didn't have small children I'd probably watch it
@rona07 (1675)
Try watching it :) the story is good , the animation. And yup the song... And hey there is olaf too..
@jaboUK LOL - Even if I didn't have young children, I would still watch Disney and other animated movies, because I like them. I am actually the one that suggested watching several movies that my daughter likes, because I am the one that wanted to see them (she was just a good excuse to do it).
@fishtiger58 (30304)
• Momence, Illinois
Nope I have never seen it. My kids are grown and I don't have grand kids yet.
it's still a pretty good movie even if you don't have youngsters
@fishtiger58 (30304)
• Momence, Illinois
@Marilynda1225 It's a cartoon right? Yea I hate cartoons, my hubby and kids love them though. I only watch King of the Hill that one is a hoot.
@Marcyaz (36125)
Believe it I saw it even though I didn't think I would like it I thought it was quite good and enjoyed it.
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it too
@Marcyaz (36125)
@Marilynda1225 It is not something I would normally watch but there was not much else on TV at the time so I thought Oh well if I hate it I can always shut the TV off. Was I ever surprised.
@rona07 (1675)
@Marilynda1225 yeah and who doesnt love olaf... "some people are worth melting for "...
@garymarsh6 (12100)
My grand daughter loves this film too. I have never seen it although I know one of the songs is called Let it go so I have!
@garymarsh6 (12100)
@Marilynda1225 She is very much into Abba and knows all the songs word for word. Of course I teach her a grandad style adapted version so much so she became too exasperated with me and sat on the floor with her arms folded and had a fit of the sulks. ( I sing all the words wrong) IE Waterloo substituted by' In the loo'......... Oops I think I pushed her too far!
No, you're not the only one!
Now I definitely would have thought you had seen this movie Dianne
@Marilynda1225 I have heard it at so many ice skating competitions, that that was enough for me!
@Asylum (46839)
• Manchester, England
It was quite a good film, but was definitely over rated when it came out.
Yes I agree it was over-rated but it was still enjoyable
@Asylum (46839)
• Manchester, England
@Marilynda1225 Over hyping a film is bad practice because viewers are slightly disappointed instead of totally impressed.
@suziecat7 (3463)
• Asheville, North Carolina
I've never seen it but it has raving reviews. Having little ones around does broaden your perspective, doesn't it?
Children these days have some great movies and Disney does a good job. Animation these days has come a long long way
@suziecat7 (3463)
• Asheville, North Carolina
@Marilynda1225 It really has - I would have been thrilled with it all when I was a kid.
@srisahara (4099)
Me too, at first I never know about the movie, but when my daughter invite me to watch together, I also enjoy the movie, even I still love the movie though I have seen it some times. Now, I am 41 years old. How old are you?
I'm 69 and loved this movie...it isn't just for kids
@srisahara (4099)
@Marilynda1225 Woow...Amazing...! You are an impressed grandma where you can follow the trend of your granddaughter. Honest, the movie is really touch our heart because the theme of the movie is true love. True love will always suit for all age. I hope when I have be a grandma like you, I can enjoy update trend movie...I proud of you...
Raising my hand here: never seen that movie.
Even if you don't have youngsters it's a very good movie
@rona07 (1675)
Watch itttttt its a nice movie.... Really the story is nice and its disney.. I love disney. And its diffrent from all their stories where a princess needs a prince
I have not seen it either, although like you I know all of the songs because my children saw it at their cousins house. I will watch it one of these days because from what they told me it sounds cute. =)
I'm sure your kids wouldn't mind watching it again and I bet you'd enjoy it too.
• Portland, Connecticut
No i have never seen it but I am sure I must!!
The animation is wonderful and I really enjoyed the movie. I would have enjoyed it even without the kids here
• Midland, Michigan
Of course not. I've not seen it either. My daughter, who is twenty-four, sang many of the songs after it came out, and showed me a small snippet of the movie, but I've never bothered watching it yet. I've not seen Shrek either and many of the other disney films. I don't have grandkids yet either, maybe when I do I'll catch up on all of them then. One I have seen and watch whenever a member of my family is watching it is one of the Cinderella movies. I'm not sure whether it's a disney movie or not, but it may be as it begins and ends with animation. It's the musical version. I've looked it up and will provide one link. It's not called Cinderella, which I keep forgetting, but instead Enchanted.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search For the 1942 Czechoslovak drama film, see Okouzlená. Enchanted Theatrical release poster by John Alvin. Directed by Kevin Lima Produced by Written by Starring Narrated by Julie Andrews Music
Shrek was awesome (in my opinion) and I do like Disney movies. Animation certainly has changed these days
I have not been to the movies since ET came out - seriously.
I don't go to the movies either and the last movie I saw was Perfect Storm. Now I wait for all the movies to come on tv/cable or Netflix
I thought that it was really good.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I havent seen it my friend. I keep thinking I would like to though I have no children here. So many children love it so.. Too funny my friend..Let it Go haha
No I have not and not going to.
@Blondie2222 (17759)
I saw it for the first time last year as when I had my niece over they wanted to watch it. Both my nieces were obsessed with frozen and I'm glad their getting out of that stage now.
I have seen the movie a bunch of times. I have also read the books and listened to the soundtrack. I prefer the movie, because the books were written from the movie, and it is very clear that they were written from the movie.
@Lucky15 (33712)
i have to watch the movie with the kids at first then, i kinda liked it :)