The broth was too hot. I got burned.

Chile
Hello, dear lotters. I am doing one stupid thing after the other Yesterday I prepared a wonderful chicken broth for my cold and it smelled so wonderfulliy that I started to eat it before it had cooled down a bit. Now my mouth is burned inside. I decided not to go to the dentist with a cold and a burned mounth. So I hope I will use the day to mylot a bit while there is sun and I can see the letters in this keyboard. I still donĀ“t have a new one. I will have a light luch and mylot a bit more. See you.
I've burned my mouth on hot food and it's painful. Hope it heals quickly
Ouch, I am so sorry, a burned mouth is painful. I hope you feel better now.
@quantum2020 (8369)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Hope everything get better and your cold too.
I hope you are ok! My little son does this all the time - he did this the other day with some soup - he was very hungry and couldn't wait. Hope it all heals and that tomorrow will be a better day!
I'm sorry you got burnt! I do this quite often with my coffee and I want to slap myself after for doing it. I hope your cold goes away soon and you feel better.
@Drosophila (16858)
a i do hope it heals quickly! what did you do your chicken broth with?
www..
@Marcyaz (36112)
Oh my sorry to hear you burned your mouth inside by the too hot food. Now you don't want to go to the dentist with a cold and a burned mouth. Hope you can do a lot on mylot today.
@amnabas (9927)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I hope it calms down as soon as it can.
• Marion, Kansas
I am sure the dentist would appreciate you not sharing a cold in his offices. I do that kind of thing when I know I have something delicious prepared. It is miserable to have the inside of your mouth burned. Feel better soon.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh dear Marguicha..you are in a bad way my friend. I hope as the day goes on you may feel somewhat better ..oh no.