Dancing With The Stars

@Hate2Iron (7299)
As hard as I try, I can't get hubby to sit down and watch it with me. He had no idea how long last week would be (I had forgotten about the show) but he sat down and watched it with me and moaned about when it was going to be over, looked at a magazine, fell asleep once lol. Tonight he says that he has work to do on the computer and that he wouldn't have the time to watch tonight lol. After all of these years, I know all of his little tricks to get out of things. We shall see. Anyone out there watching and have you decided on a favorite yet??
@BettyB (4263)
• Summerville, South Carolina
I've watched it with my mother-in-law a few times, but I'm not one for TV. I'm afraid I don't know who's in the running.
@Hate2Iron (7299)
The only one that I recognized this year is Jody Sweeting... I think that is her name. It is hard to believe that she is all grown up now!!
I wouldn't press him, especially since he fell asleep last week. I've never watched it. It holds no interest for me.
@Hate2Iron (7299)
I used to like it, but last night just couldn't hold my interest! :(
Dancing doesn't hold any interest @just4him ?
@enlightenedpsych2 I like dancing, not watching someone else dance. No, no interest. I thought about watching it when one of our local football players was on, but forgot and right now I can't think who it was, but maybe Donald Driver. Not sure.
@MarymargII (8740)
• Toronto, Ontario
Well you may have to just start watching yourself- he may see there's no pressure on him and then join you.
@Hate2Iron (7299)
Definitely worth trying. Maybe if I start laughing, he will come to see what I'm laughing about. hmmm, I just might have something there!!
• Toronto, Ontario
@Hate2Iron That could work! ha!
@Hate2Iron (7299)
@MarymargII I have used that in the past!
We don't watch much TV at all. If he moans about it so much, wouldn't you rather watch it by yourself? :)
@Hate2Iron (7299)
No, I would love to have someone to discuss the show with! But when I bring the topic up, it does drive him crazy though... so I sneak it into the conversation whenever I can. He does the same with his football... so we are even lol!!
@Hate2Iron It is important to keep even isn't it?
@Hate2Iron (7299)
@JudyEv I'm rotten ;) but it is just so much fun lol!!
This 22nd or 23rd season of DWTS is NOT as exciting as some of the prior seasons; however I have to say the dancer who is completely deaf, is AMAZING to watch ! My one favorite series show is on Sunday nights, called Once Upon A Time !
@Hate2Iron (7299)
I think the same thing, but it might be that dancer who keeps me watching!!
@Hate2Iron (7299)
I haven't seen that show since we moved.. I really should get back into it. I hardly watch tv at all here. Everyone is kind of on top of each other :( House way too small.
I have only caught bits and pieces of it.
@Hate2Iron (7299)
actually, it wasn't as good as I remembered it being :(
@patgalca (14133)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I tape it and watch it on the weekend because we are watching The Voice. The Voice started a couple of weeks before DWTS so you can't really stop mid-season to watch another show. My husband is a dancer and likes dancing but he doesn't go out of his way to watch it. I was disappointed to see Jody Sweetin in the bottom three last week. Hopefully she'll get the votes this week to lift her back up. She is a very good dancer and doesn't deserve to go so soon. But that deaf model man (sorry, can't remember his name) has simply amazed me with his dancing ability, especially since he cannot even hear the beat of the music (like Marlee Matlin could). Wouldn't it be wonderful if a person with a disability won this year?
@Hate2Iron (7299)
I have been wondering how he can follow the music when he can't hear it. He is amazingly good. I remember Marlee Matlin as well. I still can't understand how they do it!!
I think the model who is deaf may be my favorite. What a handsome young man he is and I am amazed he does so well. My husband wouldn't watch it if I paid him. Heck, there are athletes on there and the guy loves sports, so I would think he would be interested just a bit. Oh well, you and I will watch all by ourselves.
@Hate2Iron (7299)
Lol... my husband loves sports, so I agree... you would think that they would be interested in this show as well. They are pretty athletic if you ask me. Even hubby has made the comment, a few times when he watched... still not interested lol! So, I guess that it will be you and me next week lol!