I think mylot will keep growing into a bigger site!

@EddieHands (31252)
I see a lot of new people joining mylot! A lot of people who see me making money just to chat on here, also seem to be joining as well ! I really do love this site and it's something wonderful indeed! Blessings
The site will definitely grow bigger as long as we support it and stick to the rules.
@EddieHands (31252)
Yes supporting the awesome site is the best! I really do love doing that. And right now I am quite hungry
As long as the TWINS are here, mylot will survive.
@toniganzon hi sis!
@waflay (2729)
• Nairobi, Kenya
This is a wonderful site giving a golden opportunity to people who would like to interact with others in the entire world.They are not only having fun but also earning something.
@EddieHands (31252)
Yes people from all over the world we can chat with! and then the money comes just from chatting online, it's so wonderful !
@LdeL0318 (6500)
I hope it will also pay bigger as the site became bigger. That's even a great news.
@EddieHands (31252)
Yes we will for sure get paid bigger, as the site gets bigger than much is for sure! Blessings !
@LdeL0318 (6500)
@EddieHands Then I hope it happens soon.
@Mike197602 (13403)
• Worcester, England
I hope the site does grow. I know members come here primarily because it's an earning site but I hope, after they've been here a while, they'll see it as more than that. The thing about this site is that when you know your way around and how things work earnings will just come naturally. Often the biggest earners are those that treat the earnings are secondary to the social aspect.
@EddieHands (31252)
Yes that is so true! I have learned a lot from this site. Also I try to share my wisdom when peopel ask.But yes the money is 2nd. But it comes faster when we just have fun with the site! Indeed!
I wonder if MyLot will eve restart the referral program again. I bet that would motivate people to promote it. I have seen a lot of new members but I have also seen a lot of one liner posts. Which is not good.
@MGjhaud (20822)
i enjoy what i do here and get paid at the same time. i do hope that it'll last.. and i hope new doubtful members will stick around a little bit long.
The first time i joined mylot, I didn't like it. I just didn't believe there was a site that would pay me. After a couple of months, I came back and started gaining friends. Then I saw my few cents increasing every single day. I was so overwhelmed that I fell in love with it. So, it wasn't a love at first sight with me and mylot!
@maxen07 (892)
I've been a member since 2007. The layout was different then too. I went on a hiatus a couple of year and went back to writing after I saw that it's still going strong after all these years.
@scheng1 (24957)
It will take time for Mylot to grow to its former glory. That was the time when a discussion thread can have more than 100 responses. I think we are still a long way behind.