Looks or Nature?

@shubhu3 (24131)
New Delhi, India
Most of the men in choosing partner for his life seek looks first then nature and 30% who seek nature first and later looks.Practically speaking men should know this fact that the beauty of any human fades away with time.What leaves behind is the nature ultimately with which they have to live.Many a times it happens that the person who looks beautiful from outside is not beautiful from inside.That's one of the reasons of increasing divorce cases in today's world.So people should and must see how a person is from inside rather than just focusing on how he/she looks morphologically. "The day people start looking into the soul rather than the looks,the world will become a better place and a more happier place to live." What is your opinion regarding this?
@LdeL0318 (6435)
They should complement each other. I always believe that a person with great character reflects that greatness outside which makes him look better physically.
@shubhu3 (24131)
• New Delhi, India
Ya that's right.Complementing each other is an important aspect of a relationship that enriches the bond.
@LdeL0318 (6435)
@shubhu3 Character of a person is more important.
@shubhu3 (24131)
• New Delhi, India
@LdeL0318 Yeah.
We as human as we are are attracted to looks. That's the first thing we observed and then, the character. However, no matter how beautiful or ugly the person might be, it is the character the will shine the brightest.
@shubhu3 (24131)
• New Delhi, India
Yeah exactly.There is nothing more magnificent than our soul. :)
In my case, I look at compatibility, wit and humour. I believe that if i were compatible with my partner, then we'd stick together through thick or thin.
@shubhu3 (24131)
• New Delhi, India
Yes absolutely.If you are compatible then nothing else matters.
@josie_ (8012)
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" But the world would first have to be blind if it would seek a beauty that is more than skin deep.
@shubhu3 (24131)
• New Delhi, India
Ya you are absolutely right.