A Few Positive Thoughts

Let’s remember that even with all the negative stuff going on, we are blessed. We have friends that we can count on. We can enjoy the sunshine. We can get out and do things, or have others do it for us if we can’t. We have a home and family that loves us. So remember all the beautiful things in this world.
@IvySaysHi (4344)
I really do try to keep this in mind especially when bad things happen.
I agree Susan. To have a home here is so valuable to me right now.
@gudheart (12752)
I might do a postive post as I need some positivity today! Thanks for the positivity and the idea :D
@alberello75 (17481)
• Genova, Italy
At one time I ask to myself: Why we must always think about our problems? An old friend, one day told to me: "We think to our problems in order to get to solve them!"
Spreading love, positivity, and happiness. That's what i want to do every single day and yoga has taught me how to have positive thoughts. Have a wonderful day to you Sue!
I think for the most part I am a positive person and don't dwell on the things that I have no control over.
• Aberdeen, Scotland
So very well said and very true
• Lagos, Nigeria
That is a way to honor our creator by giving Him thanks and consider His works.
@miniam (9241)
• Bern, Switzerland
You are so right, people mostly just look at the negative
@Inlemay (16535)
• South Africa
we should always enjoy the sunshine - i am a sunshine girl, dont do rainy days at all.
@CRK109 (14465)
With all the stress in my life lately, one of the things I've found that really helps me is to count my blessings. If I really sit and consider them all, it makes me feel so much better.
I am forever in the attitude of gratitude no matter what adversities visit me. They are nothing compared to what I am blessed with.
@Hate2Iron (7854)
We do tend to forget don't we. I'm going to take a minute or so... to think about everything I am thankful for !
@Drosophila (16713)
Tomorrow is another day :)
wakin' each morn's a blessin' with whate'er else comes 'long seen's a bonus :)
@AnneEJ (5014)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Those are all things to be thankful for. When we look at other countries, we surely are blessed.
• Preston, England
sounds like you have so much to be grateful for
Amen.Well said that SusanZ
running water and inside bathrooms are what I think about, had times with not those things, so having them is a huge deal
@Marcyaz (35672)
Even when negative things are happening there are more good than bad in the world. Just waking up and saying good morning and beng able to sit and have a cup of coffee or tea is a good thing. Yes we do need to remember all the beautiful things in this world.