Household Chores

In our household of three (including my dad), my husband and I share the chores. How about in your household, who do you share the chores with?
@rina110383 (21987)
I live alone. I do my manual laundry, clean my room, and wash the dishes.
Wow! Manual laundry? Like wash your clothes with your own hands? So you share a house with someone? or a group of people?
@rina110383 (21987)
@funkeyguhl Yes, I just did that few hours ago. I rent the whole room in a ladies' dormitory.
@rina110383 wow! I salute you! I have a hard time doing that. I am not sure if it is because I am washing my clothes the wrong way or the soap does not agree with my skin because after doing manual labor, I end up having a lot of bruises on my hands - weird. I see. Do you also have your own toilet? As I have heard, the ladies' dormitory is always busy.
@kaka135 (13425)
My husband and I share the chores most of the time. My children do help sometimes as well. As they are growing up now, so I plan to start delegate some simple chores to them according to their age slowly.
Yes, I think we started out young too. My mom would give us chores to do before and after dinner. That is a good plan :)
@kaka135 (13425)
@funkeyguhl I didn't. My mom almost did all the household chores and we just helped out once in a while. I don't think it's good to do that, as I think children should learn and have the sense of taking care of the home together as a family.
@kaka135 This is very true. It gives them the ability to appreciate how a meal is being prepared. Besides, it is too expensive to get help these days that we all need to contribute
I live alone right now an my friend comes over at times an loves to clean. lol. I could just mop the floor n he will mop it again.
My husband does the same thing or vice versa. Let us say I just finished arranging our room, I will find that he will do that too in the next few days. As for me, when he mops the floor, I tend to repeat it because I can still see some areas where it was not mopped (is that bad?)