becare full with debt cards at Walmart

Kingston, New York
Here why to becareful? The walmart machine does not ask for a pin number when you use your debit card, For cash back it does but if you lose your card in that store any one can use your card to try to buy something since it does not ask for your pin number. Ok that it for this one.
I have not noticed that and I shop there all the time.
• Kingston, New York
It depend on were you live to. In my area with debit it should ask for a pin number so no one else can not use it.
@eagletrek2 Oh that would be good for you too..
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
Yikes that is very scary!! I am glad I am done with credit cards..
@akalinus (15735)
I use a debit card at Walmart and I always have to put in a pin number.
• Kingston, New York
With my store the only time it ask for pin number Is for cash back .Sam club work the same way to
@akalinus (15735)
@eagletrek2 Our Walmart started letting people not put in pin numbers. I asked and they said it was my bank. Well the other day, they asked for the pin number again. I'm glad of that. Walmart is suing Visa for making it so that the customers don't have to prove who they are. Too much chance for fraud.
No problem.Never had a debit card and never will.If I cannot pay cash.Then I cannot have it
• Kingston, New York
Hi a debit card is more like a check if there not enough money in the bank the card will not work .With the debit card it make it easy for me to watch what I spend since my pay check is direct deposit.
@akalinus (15735)
Do you write checks in the store?
@puddleglum (1418)
Thanks for the warning.
• Kingston, New York
you are welcome