does climate affects your mood too.

if its cold and cloudy i feel happy and energetic when its sunny and hot here i feel low and lazy. does it happen with you also. as i am from a warmer country i love cloudy and cold climates. they make me so blissful.
@hydraa (805)
• Mumbai, India
same here
• Pune, India
That will be true for everyone and everyone.
• Uzbekistan
I live in a temperate climate in Central Europe. It's just right for me.
@karjatwala (1130)
• Pune, India
I too feel energetic when the climate is pleasant and feel lazy when hot and humid.
I don't like the summer and I try to hide from the sun. I can breath better in the chilly months
• Westland, Michigan
It is the opposite for me. If it is cold or rainy and cloudy, I feel lazy. If it is a sunny day, I feel that I can do anything.
probably the temp.doesnot rise to 46 degrees in your place during summers.
@LoriAMoore (4667)
Yes of course. Just like SAD - Seasonal Affective Disorder affects moods.
Oh well. I dint know it is a disorder. Oops
@avi256 (4386)
• Pune, India
It certainly does. I am at my best mood under damp and cloudy weather conditions.
He he, I think I am the opposite. I live in a place where it is winter for like 6 months of the year. So after all that, once it gets warm out (without being too hot and humid) and it is sunny, I am so happy and productive and energetic. Probably because I Don't get enough of that weather. In your case, I hope it is cloudy there for you!