No-Complaint Challenge

@noni1959 (2442)
Will Bowen came up with a 21-day no-complaints challenge. I thought about it, decided it would be fairly easy, and two hours into my day I blew it. Did I need to complain (venting) or could I have inquired about the situation and what could be done about it (constructive?) What was the complaint? The toilet paper dispenser in the handicap stall is installed way below the bar and you have to bend way down to get the TP out. In addition, my hand hits the “saw” tooth area every time. The toilets in the other stalls are too low to get up. I’m trying to pause before I vent and do it without something festering inside. This challenge is not easy. I honestly don't want to go that long without but it has me rethinking how I voice opinions, thoughts, and complaints.
@miniam (9309)
• Bern, Switzerland
I usually dont complain,just curse silently.
I would fail it miserably if I tried it. I do try to be positive and think of better ways to resolve a situation, but sometimes we all need just a good vent and then it is over.
@polyxena (2597)
• Sturgis, Michigan
I don't think I could handle a no complaint challenge. I'd fail.
That is such a hard thing to do! I know enough about myself to know I would fail miserably at that challenge. I think we all would fail to be honest.