They could at least have someone who can understand english..

Customer service almost every where is going down hill fast They want cheap labor so,bad they have people you can't even understand or they can't freaking understand me. I am trying to tell the ding bat it's my remote that I need help with. She wants to keep sending me to call netflix. I tell her netflix can't help with my remote and still she wants to tell m to call netflix. In order not to cuss her out I had to just hang up the phone. I know it's a simple fix if she would have just checked what I simply asked her to. Now,I am calling back in hopes of having a better go at it. My tv was playing one movie after another till I must have done something on the remote. I just want them to tell me how to find auto play. goodness.
I remember when I first started going online and bought my frist laptop. I knew nothing about maintenance and such and had my occasional problems. So, I would call their tech support and get some guy from India. Now if I am calm and not upset I could probably understand them. But being upset at having this issue I was nervous and not calm enough to understand. I am afraid I was rather rude with a few of them. Having been in customer service for about thirty years I don't take back customer service very well.
They need to have them learn better English to keep those jobs.
@sharon6345 ....I have had some since that were great.
I agree with you! Even workers aren't fully trained sometimes. They can't provide you the service questioned. I'm not sure what these companies are doing...
They are looking for the lowest wag to pay out to pocket more for themselves.
@sharon6345 Companies are getting selfish
@carebear29 (24688)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I know the feeling. I do the same
that reminds me of calling time warner customer service to find out how to r eset my odem and router I gpt a lady who spoke mostly german mlxed with some Englis She wernt you blah blah i nGerman then wailt a minute and then another germand blah blah am saying what do I do and wait a minute?I finally asked for a repair man he showed me how to reset the modem and router and apologized for Gilda the german ladNOw when the electrcity if off even for just a f ew minutes Ido know how to reset he modemand he router.
Lately everyrhing seems to be answered by a machine. I hate that