Sneaky people make me laugh.

She contacted me on face book. It was nice and she was telling me that she misses me. Ok that is nice I miss you too. Then she wanted to know how my foot was. I lied because,I knew what she really was fishing for. I told her it was killing me. And she was sweet telling me that she hopes it gets better because she wants to visit. She wants me to baby sit and my reason for not doing it was my foot. Well,adrain called me to say he will be here for the weekend and we are watching the baby. I said,your watching the baby and I am doing mylot. Then he asked if I spoke to the babies mom and I said,just now. And he tells me that she wants us to baby sit. nope she wants me to baby sit because,the baby loves me and is scared of adrain. oh well he's baby sitting. and I am shutting my door. I have a goal on three sites this month. and not even the sun shining out side will get in my way.
@sugartoes (40025)
• Greencastle, Indiana
ha ha ha funny how people don't think we know what their up to huh? I have a neighbor the same way i can read her like a book every time sometimes we just have to do things that don't seem that nice oh well..
Yes I need to do me for a change. I ignore my phone today an that was great.
@polyxena (2576)
• Sturgis, Michigan
It's nice to be steps in front of people, especially during things like this.
Yes it sure is..
That baby really likes you.
she needs money an has no diapers an you know what she is fishing for.
@MGjhaud (20742)
i hope shes not family. and i hope you'll be successful with your plans this weekend.