Buoyed up and feeling good.

@xFiacre (7645)
Ireland
It's one of those days when I wake up feeling optimistic, energetic, buoyed up by a sense of expectancy and promise. The shower head spits sharp needles of icy water at me, my daughter is cooperative and my wife is distracted by the demands of deciding whom to vote for in next month's election. All is well, but I still can't locate the source of all this buoyancy.
@Shiva49 (10544)
I try to pull up on even keel during such times to think calm as storms are usually around the corner too - siva
@Inlemay (17118)
• South Africa
its the good karma surrounding you
Isn't it wonderful to be feeling so positive the moment we wake up? Today, I took a shower late, around 11am and told myself I'm gonna dress up like i'm receiving money today (that means I have to be in a business attire). Lo and be hold, immediately after i did, my phone rang. I was told to claim my $110 check at their office!