More Catch Phrases

I forgot this one yesterday : What’s up with that? It ain’t gonna happen. Your face will freeze that way. You first! Mama didn’t raise no fool! I wasn't born yesterday. There are just so many catch phrases. I can't remember them all.
@Lucky15 (33669)
Too much to handle..i mean the phrases
@CRK109 (14381)
Mom used to tell me all the time that my face would freeze like that, so I can't stop laughing at that one! :)
@CRK109 It would not be fun to have your face get stuck.
@CRK109 (14381)
@Susan2015 well, it might have been nice to have my face freeze when I was young! It's so bizarre to look into the mirror and see this old lady staring back at me! lol
@Marcyaz (35589)
I have remembered a few like Were you born in a barn and what the heck
• Midland, Michigan
I remember the 'were you born in a barn' one a lot. My mom used to say that, and I'd so love to say it to customers where I work, but I don't.
@Marcyaz (35589)
@MarshaMusselman I can just imagine what kind of customers you are talking about.
Dr. Phil's : This isn't my first rodeo, is one of my favs.
We say don't rock the boat a lot at work, and our son remembers us telling him-you'll get the poops from that! Ha, that might be more of a family saying that not a lot of others know about, but it kept him out of the junk food when he was young!
• Preston, England
I generally prefer originality to predictable comments - mention Macbeth and someone inevitably tells you it shoud be called 'The Scottish Play' to which I insist on Macbeth
• Midland, Michigan
Is this what they are called? I'm not sure that I realized that's what 'catch phrases' are.
Not sure if this one qualifies, but it is rather funny and I've used it myself on occasion - "The check is in the mail."
• Austin, Texas
LOL. You're remembering more than me. Right now I can't recall even one! But I'm having fun reading the ones you remember. Something will come to me sooner or later.
I wonder what people who are not American think of these phrases and if they understand them!!
@Elizaby (4189)
• Pensacola, Florida
And the ones you don't remember will pop in your mind at the oddest times
@Asylum (48215)
• Manchester, England
There are always guaranteed to be some that you cannot think of at the time. After all, as the French would say "C'est la vie".
• Aberdeen, Scotland
I use lots of catch phrases including the ones you mentioned
Yes, there are a lot.
many I dont think about until you mentioned them, then there is net meme phrases. I rather like "you mad bro?"