Why you getting up so earily

By C
@ShyBear88 (16865)
For the the week so far my 3.5 year old keeps betting up between 6-6:30am. Now for him ans his sister there bed time is 7pm and they normally sleep till 7am or a little bit past that. Normally Monday through Thursday my oldest has preschool ans we have to walk to the bus stop for her to ride the bus to school. It's part of the program's she is in. We ended up getting up at 6:30. I was up off and on all night and ,Ike awake awake since 5am. I guess today was a good day for this to happen because one my oldest was at school till 12 and gets home a little after 1pm. My 3.5 year old went and spent the money with his Aunty till 12pm. My husband put our 14.5 month old for his nap at 10am. I put the 2 year old down for 10am nap as well ans I went to lay down till 11am. I didn't get. Great nap but it was better then nothing. If only I would get my 14.5 month old to not wake at 5am or so to pitch my nipples and toss around me. I managed around 5:15 this morning to get him to go back to sleep in his crib. He cried himself back to sleep but it was a tired cry not an upset cry so I left him.
You have a lot of little ones. I can imagine you need some extra sleep.
@ShyBear88 (16865)
I have three of my own and watch two more so yes it does make me pretty tired. So when I can nap I do.
It's hot here and that's why I keep getting up as early which is something i didn't expect to. Nap is better than no sleep, it would make you dizzy.
@ShyBear88 (16865)
If i'm to tired I'll start to fall back sleep some where in the house while watching the kids. So most days during the week I can nap around the time the two younger two nap.
I am up at five and out at six thirty.
@ShyBear88 (16865)
I watch often during the night for nursing my son so my morning doesn't start till 7am.
You really do have your hands full! Glad you got to lay down for just a little bit of time.
@ShyBear88 (16865)
It helps to lay down for a little bit when I can.