Extremely Exhausted

The past few days I have been feeling extremely exhausted. Maybe it is because we did so much around the house or this pregnancy but the TV and computer have been off for a few days why we did somethings around the house. It was nice to have my husband home for 3 days to work on things. Today I am just completely drained. I am heating up lunch for my son and I and then we are just going to kick back and relax until his t-ball game later tonight.
I hope you feel better. Maybe some naps will help if you have time for them.
I was thinking about a nap since it is only 1 but I doubt I could get my son to go down for one as well.
@farbuoloxusy Aw bummer!
@cherriefic (4707)
• Baguio, Philippines
Since you've done a lot, you deserve to take a break.
Today other then the grocery store and my normal routine stuff I haven't done much. I just always feel like there is so much more to get done.
That is what you need to do when your feeling like that. I think over all it will help at least to relax you.
It is so hard to rest these days there is always something that needs to be done or something I want to accomplish but sometimes its just better to say, I'll do it later.
@Teep11 (7094)
Pregnancy is filled with fatigue so rest is needed a little extra is beneficial. I hope you're able to settle down and enjoy some great activities with you hubby. Enjoy!
I was tired with my son as well but I don't remember being this tired but then again my son turns 4 this month it was so long ago! I am just kicking back for now, thank you.
It must everything together.