Left behind...

Rochester, New York
The past few weeks have been an absolute mad house. An unfaithful spouse and a divorce loom overhead for someone I love. The two boys from that marriage are mourning the loss of someone who was supposed to be with them forever. This divorce will be a messy one and those who are suffering the most are standing together side by side. A father and his sons are determined to endure. The betrayer has been dealing with some mental health problems and was taken advantage of by a now ex best friend. I seriously wish her no harm and hope and pray that she gets the help she needs. Unfortunately this pain runs too deep for those left behind.
That sounds like a horrible situation, I hope the children don't get hurt too badly.
• Rochester, New York
They are broken, but holding on. One is 24 and the other is 16.
@Asylum (48215)
• Manchester, England
There are always casualties when children are involved.
• Rochester, New York
I know, it just sucks watching them and knowing that there's nothing I can do to help them.
@carebear29 (28941)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I am really sorry to hear this. My husband has been treating me like crap so I know how ya feel. Good luck
• Rochester, New York
My sisters bf is treating her like crap. I'm hoping they break up very soon. She and her girls need to be around a man who loves them and treats then right.
@carebear29 (28941)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@LisaSteinmetz Sorry to hear that
I am so sorry to hear this. I am glad the father and his sons will provide much-needed support for each other.
• Rochester, New York
They will be fine. As they say all the time.. they have this. Their father is their rock and they are his.