Why do men brag about having lots of women?

@EddieHands (37823)
I never saw the point of being a naughty man. I see guys brag about how many women they slept with. Yet they are broke or have no real money. Now that does not impress me. It just shows they are sleazy men. Who can get easy women. Not much to brag about. And all they will have to show for it are STDs and child support payments! Sorry but I had to say it... i am not impressed. Also look at Charlie Sheen he slept with so many hookers.. he got HIV. Like I said not impressed! Marry a woman like Catwoman, Jessica Rabbit, or Holli WOuld from Cool World.. and stay with her only and that is real love! Thank you. But It had to be said.
@Mike197602 (13739)
men that brag are just dogs. be a gentleman and never talk about your partners.
@EddieHands (37823)
I agree! i never do, well i don;t sleep around. I rather find a real true love like in Disney Films. Yes always good to be a gentlemen!
LOL - When I was reading your title I was thinking "I bet they don't brag about all the STDs they get from all those women".
@Daljinder (21688)
And also not about why they are on first name basis with the hospital/clinic staff they frequent.
If I get to about aged 90, it's how I would like to go. I would just need nurse to wake me up and remind me.
@Daljinder As long as it stays on a first name basis and not a cutsie-name basis, then I think it is fine.
@Deepizzaguy (13761)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Everyone thinks they are the next James Bond or the late Wilt Chamberlain who claimed he slept with many women.
@EddieHands (37823)
Yes that must be it they want to be James Bond or something! But even that is only movie. in the moves they don't talk about STDs .. or child support bills.
@Deepizzaguy (13761)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@EddieHands That is what I read in some magazines like Beyond Today and The Real Truth.
@EddieHands (37823)
@Deepizzaguy I believe it! Guys see the movies and want to be like that. Just like the movie Scarface is used to want to be like Tony.
@LdeL0318 (6445)
Guys who do that are senseless.
@EddieHands (37823)
Yes I agree! And it's annoying when I hang out with people and that's all they talk about ..
@LdeL0318 (6445)
@EddieHands Oh my, I may punch them right at their face,
@Teep11 (7098)
There's plenty who will brag about that sort of thing. They may think that it makes them seem mainly but that's not the case. We can't judge them but it is up to women whether they want to deal with men like that. Not recommended but it's still their choice.
@EddieHands (37823)
I always found it silly. They tell me those things to impress me But the amount of dollar they have in their bank is what would impress me more.
the men are very macho and brag about all the women that they had.Half of them are liars
@EddieHands (37823)
That is true! Some of them are really like that. And yes so true.. many do lie!
@Orson_Kart (4353)
Are you saying that you have 'had' lots of women, but aren't bragging about it? Isn't it strange how many men find Jessica Rabbit (an animation) attractive. I also used to think the same about Betty Rubble. Still do
Heck, if I had lots of women, then I might brag about it, too.
@karjatwala (1133)
• Pune, India
And you never know whether he is telling the truth or just faking it all. One can only know when one has seen the person with that many gals.
@Daljinder (21688)
A gentleman never brags!