The Scorching Summer Is Killing Us

The sun has started showing his bounty from the beginning of April and continues to shower hot gifts upon us! We are trying to survive on rice, curd, juices, water and green mango. Taking shower quite often. Don't know when the rain will come!
Do you have an air conditioner yet. I know mine will be on tomorrow.
No still I don't. So far we thought it was a luxury; but now we think of buying one and the electricity bill is going to burden our pockets. I was seeing solar ACs on the internet; those are too costly.
@arundhatiwriter You could at least put it on for sleeping if you had the A/C.
@marlina Still I don't have an AC, I think I would purchase one soon the bills would be high, I hope u understand. Even a few years ago, AC was a luxury. But with changing environment, it has become a necessity
It must be so difficult to live in a hot country like yours. I wonder if you would enjoy our cold winters?
I cannot tolerate much cold either; not below 10 degrees. Hot weather is okay for me until 35-36 degrees. Now it is 40-42 here This is extremely abnormal in the month of April.
@sunrisefan (18525)
Same with us here in our country. In fact, it has been more than a week now that the temperature has been 36 C.