Tell me doctor, am I mad yet?

@xFiacre (6848)
Ireland
"Do I feel a poem coming on", I wonder to myself as I watch the sun dip into the western sea and dissolve in an explosion of colour. "No", I tell my curious self. "It's just a touch of wind. It'll pass soon of its own accord, but if it's tardy and lingers in the gut too long you can apply a little bit of pressure to relieve the discomfort and you can then set the poem that you think might be coming on to the resulting tune."
Bad dream, or stomach ache? I do not care to ask my doctor if I am mad, I think I am a bit nut.
@ladydcuck You have one of the most stable head. I know on your shoulders that I have ever met in online writing. I think you are great and not nearly even a tiny sliver of nut. IIf anybody is nut a complete crazy person, and i am heavily medicated one.The one who forgets to eat till she passes out on her back five days later of hunger. Now, everybody, i talk to talks to me about food and says did you ever try this?SYOu should try cooking some food like this? And my aunt can I bring you food? And my neighbor calls .and i get calls reminding me. A friend wants to take me out to eat once a week. I will be going she asked my sis, and she said i could go. She said she will call Monday's with what days are good for her and see if i can go that day. She sometimes works over night as a dog sitter and nanny and goes and feeds horses every other day at night .
@Marty1 You are too kind, we all have our strange habits. I use to talk to the animals and some of my neighbors think I am a bit crazy because animals do not understand. I am sure they are wrong, because animals come near me and they seems to understand what I say.
@LadyDuck Of course they understand. I always talk to animals. I talk to my sister's dog and my hamster, Marty!
• Olney, Illinois
My doctor decided I was mad when I punched him in the nose.
@xFiacre (6848)
@jolietjake Was he able to fix his own nose?
• Olney, Illinois
@xFiacre No, but his best friend is a plastic surgeon and gave him a cut rate price,
@xFiacre (6848)
@JolietJake Oh they're all in on it together those rogues.
Indigestion or weather?
@xFiacre (6848)
@celticeagle Indigestion. We call it wind, you call it gas.
@xFiacre ...I don't call it gas.
@xFiacre (6848)
@celticeagle That's good. I don't like the term gas .
@cvelticeagle I am trying to learn poetry forms more than just the haiku, and the free form I know. i I always feel a poem coming on in either of the two types I know. AmI mad yet? I know I am craxyu but am back on all my media even filled a prescription yesterday! SO maybe i will get more calm soon.
Sometime I get he get mad at me.He always say what do you want to do.You tell me your the doctor.