It's time to take a break

@kaka135 (14115)
Malaysia
Finally, I have completed the major modules in my current software project. It's been delayed for some time, as I didn't have motivation to work on that and I was stuck somewhere in the middle. Moreover, I am feeling more tired lately. It's good that I have gained back my motivation to work, and now the project is going on. So, it's time for me to take a break. It's time for me to work hard on the mylot notifications again - it seems like this is in my to-do list all the time. Work will be continued tomorrow morning, and now it's my rest time, it's mylot time! Are you taking a break now as well? I suppose so if you are reading on mylot now.
I haven't been able to get must motivation going. I have severe depression so I rarely have much and it doesn't last long. Ugh!
@kaka135 (14115)
Sorry to hear that. I am glad you are in mylot now, and it seems you are feeling comfortable here, aren't you? I never would have guessed you are depressed. Hope you'll be able to find your motivation and defeat the depression soon, though I know it's not easy.
@kaka135 ....Well, it's been over fifty years and I don't see defeat coming close. Motivation would be nice. I have things to do. No, it isn't easy. Especially when meds don't even help.
I have resumed my gardening work. At first I was not really motivated, but as soon as I see the progress I feel happy and motivated.
@kaka135 (14115)
I am amazed of your vegetable garden! It looks so well planned, organized and the plants grow really well. I need some motivations to work on my garden too. I agree that when you see the plants growing well, it really gives us motivation to take care of them even better.
@kaka135 This is exactly what motivates me, to see the plants growing well.
@rina110383 (24070)
Yep and I'm reading and responding to your discussion right now.
@kaka135 (14115)
Good to take a break!
Sure, you shall take a break. I know you are pregnant, so you shall not be so tired Always remember you have another bigger important task which is having a baby and you shall keep a good mood, eat well and sleep well all the time
My added interest at the moment is Blogjob. I am active there and hope to remain so.
@BettyB (4209)
• Summerville, South Carolina
When I stop in the middle of a project, I always have trouble getting started on it again. I'm glad you're moving forward again.
Just came from my days off so yeah, you bet I'l be taking a break very soon! Enjoy the break!
@mom210 (6771)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I always get a case of what I call the "bla's" this time of the year. I think because we are trying to wrap up the school year, making summer plans. Just seems like a lot is going on.
I'm just relaxing now before finally lying down and sleep.
I have nothing to take a break from, so I'm here whenever I feel like it anyway.
@else34 (13602)
• New Delhi, India
@kaka135,It's good that you have completed a major part of your project.Now you must take rest,because rest would re energise you to keep working.You deserve rest now.
@scheng1 (24742)
I think after this project, you have to stop taking new project. Your health is more important. A couple of months after the birth of your baby, you can think about the project work