Getting a Much Needed Haircut

I'm leaving here shortly to go and get my haircut. I've procrastinated long enough and finally called for an appointment the other day. Much to my surprise they had an opening today (Sat morning) so I took it. Normally I go during the week and figure the Sat appointments are premium for those who work and can't get there during the week. But, when she said she had one this morning I didn't hesitate and took it. I don't even want to look back on my calendar to see the last time I was there but my hair got long over the last few months and I'm ready to have a few inches cut off. At least my hairdresser knows she won't see me every 6 weeks like they suggest and it's more like every few months. So, I had a busy week this week...lunch out with my daughter, went for blood work yesterday and now today a much needed haircut. What's on your fun calendar this weekend?
I have nothing exciting planned for this weekend, the weather is not cooperating, I am enjoying to stay under the porch reading a book.
our weather is beautiful and today will be even warmer. What are you reading?
@Marilynda1225 I am reading a gardening manual, I searching some ideas to re-landscape an area that has become a bit messy.
@fishtiger58 (30304)
• Momence, Illinois
thanks for the reminder I have to call and get in for a hair cut too. We are doing lots of nothing today wooohooo.
lots of nothing can be fun so enjoy!!
@fishtiger58 (30304)
• Momence, Illinois
@Marilynda1225 So far so good thanks
This afternoon we hit the theater.Tomorrow official day for open air flea market.A busy weekend
hope you enjoyed the theater and have fun at the flea market
A hair cut should be on my calendar too.
do you put it off as long as I do?
I have to keep up with my hair monthly, due to it's cut and color. All I know is that I'm heading out for fun in the sun, and tonight, dinner with friends. Glorious day! Enjoy!
You're always busy! hope you enjoyed your day and dinner out with friends
I'm sure that you'll feel better after a good cut. I'm growing mine currently and there are more days then I care to admit, that I'd like to pull it out by the roots. I'm not very patient with waiting for it to grow. My "fun" plans for today include spending time out in the yard, it might not sound like fun to most people, but to my husband and I it will be, we enjoy yard projects.
I live in a community so all our yard work is done through our HOA fees. When I had my other house I used to like being out in the yard and doing things.
I had mine cut very short a few weeks ago so I'll probably be ok until around December. My hair grows so slowly. As usual it's a nudder weekend of exhausting relaxation
I had mine cut shorter than I usually do so I could postpone having it cut again for quite awhile
Yep, smart move @Marilynda1225 .... I'm just glad my hair doesn't grow fast like a friend of mines who has thick luxurious black hair and she has to go at least once a month if she wants it short.
@Lucky15 (33713)
Next week will be quite.fun and busy.for me. With the fiestas coming
sounds like lots of fun
@CRK109 (14365)
sleep! lol and my banana pancakes that made me smile with every bite. :)
banana pancakes would make me smile too
I have trouble sitting still and getting a haircut makes me have to sit still! We will be celebrating the birthdays of our son and his wife. Both born in April and they were married in December. Love just to stare at both of them because they are two peas in a pod and so happy!
Happy birthday celebrations to your son & his wife! we have lots of family birthdays coming in May
Although it doesn't matter so much now that I don't have my hair permed any more, I make an appointment when I leave from the previous one. At least it gets done that way and I don't have to work out how long since I had a trim.