Is online begging the new way to ask for money?

@EddieHands (32236)
It makes me laugh how I see it all over websites. People asking for free money to pay their phone. It reminds me how drunks used to ask for a few cents for a beer lol. That is just pretty funny indeed! I am thinking all about it.
@CRK109 (14365)
I didn't realize that people were using those websites for something so petty. I understand the need, sometimes, for more important issues. But not paying for phones.
@EddieHands (32236)
Yes i have seen it so much,and most of the time it's young people! It is a bloody shame, and I shamed of seeing it!
@CRK109 (14365)
@EddieHands Well, young people don't understand the big picture. Begging for money is not a good way to live. When someone is in DIRE need, helping one another is a good way to go. Beyond that, it's just wrong.
@EddieHands (32236)
@CRK109 Yes these young people I think already make money. But they want to see if anyone will send them free money it's crazy! Blessings
@irishidid (8119)
Don't even get me started! Some are legitimate but others just no. Like the "bullied" (NOT) bus attendant a few years back.
@EddieHands (32236)
Yes some are legit! But yes some are just scammers trying to get free money lol
@akalinus (12424)
Some of these are legit. There are people with real medical crises and they can't get help without begging for money. Some are not. Remember the woman who spent all her family's money on lotto tickets and then asked for money to pay her bills because she was broke? That was stupid.
@akalinus (12424)
@EddieHands I don't think they really expect anyone to pay them anything. Such a sense of entitlement though!
@EddieHands (32236)
@akalinus Yes I think they are just looking for people tor trick into giving them free money.. Blessings !
@cherriefic (4148)
• Baguio, Philippines
Really? That's hightech begging.lol.
@EddieHands (32236)
lol very high tech beggin!
@richnonai (501)
• Pattaya, Thailand
All "sales" are a numbers game. Eventually these beggars will catch enough soft souls to make a good living.
@EddieHands (32236)
Yes I think that is their plan to find souls to give them free money.
I received a lot of scam messages telling me i was charged incorrectly and to correct such mistake i should send a certain message, which actually would send the person a load on his or her phone.
I have never seen this. Not yet. I have only seen the GoFundMes of people who have relatives or themselves have major medical expenses. But I would definitely not give for the cell phone GoFundMe. If you cant afford it maybe you shouldnt have it!
@josie_ (4470)
Nothing wrong with using the internet to solicit for a justified reason or cause. Besides would you prefer someone block or approach you on the sidewalk asking for alms or the hassle-free internet begging?