Back again!

Pattaya, Thailand
In the old days I would spend hours this site and now am trying again after a short try at the end of 2015. Now I have no writing assignments and with the present economy I imagine I will have more time to spend here. It is great meeting some of my old friends and of course meeting new ones.
@scheng1 (24742)
Is it hot over your place? Pattaya is one area that I visit several times, but do not really like it. It is too commercialize for tourists.
• Pattaya, Thailand
It is 32c (90f) now but will probably get hotter. It is true that parts of Pattaya are really set up for the tourist dollar but many places are very serene and beautiful. Let me know your next visit and if you like I can show you some great places if you like.
@scheng1 (24742)
@richnonai Unlikely to be this year. I visit Bangkok every year. If I go by cruise, I will stop by at Pattaya before taking the shuttle to Bangkok.
It is good to see you here. glad you have some time to be active again.
• Pattaya, Thailand
Thanks GG! I remember one of our first conversations a long time ago when you were very instrumental in keeping my flower plant alive.
Nice to have you back participating on the site. :)
@Marcyaz (35606)
This is a good site to write whatever takes your fancy. It is nice meeting old and new friends again.
Hope to read more of your discussions.