If surgery was free

If surgery was free, I might be asleep right now. I don't know, even if it was free, that I would still do it. I sleep on our loveseat at home. We're not at home tonight. I can't sleep on my left side due to neuropathy in my shoulder. Which surgery isn't even something that would help. I can't sleep on my right side because of a labral tear in my hip. Surgery might help that but not necessarily. I can't lay on my back because of disks being messed up. That is unless I prop my feet up just right. A third surgery on my back would be more than I would want to deal with. So here I sit, typing out a discussion. I had some complications after my last back surgery and it makes me wary of doing it again. Of course I don't think any surgery on my back will hold until my hip is fixed. But, who has time to be on crutches for two weeks when there is a Steven to be chased. So eventually I'll be tired enough I will be able to sleep. I'll just be in major pain in the morning. If anyone out there deals with any of these problems and knows am easy way to sleep, let me know. Take care and God bless
@scheng1 (24809)
My goodness. How are you going to get enough rest in this case? Will the doctors give you some prescription to release the muscles or whatever, and let you sleep? It sure sounds horrible.
None of it is muscle issues. I've adapted to not needing as much sleep. Strong pain meds don't even help much.
@scheng1 (24809)
@Autismmom Sigh, I sure hope there is a pill or something to let you sleep soundly at night.
@Macarrosel (7576)
I'm sorry to know your sufferings. If I just can help you, I am willing to do it. I hope my prayers will help a little.
Thank you fort the prayers, they always help.
• Marion, Kansas
I think you have posted this discussion twice, or rather the site has. You may want to delete the one with no responses.
Thanks for the heads up. I deleted the other one
• Marion, Kansas
From time to time I get some sleep in a recliner, but it still would not help your back much.
I do sleep in a recliner some, but there isn't one here in the motel room.
I only have pain in my right shoulder, so I try to sleep on the left side. I am sorry you are in so much pain.
@softbabe44 (5906)
• Vancouver, Washington
It's hard to know what to do as far as medical issues
wow I could not imagine this.