Princes Diana~ Accident or Murder?

Boise, Idaho
Princess Diana was in a car crash that took her life on August, 31, 1997. She was well loved. It was said that the driver had had 3 times the legal amount of alcohol in his system and he was blamed for the accident. Many questions follow her death and mysteries abound. There had been a white Fiat who had caused the accident. It came out of no where, collided with the car Princess Diana was in and then disappeared. Authorities searched for the automobile for three months. A photographer named James Anderson was the owner of one. He was questioned and found to have nothing to do with the case. Yet a couple years later he was found in his car with two bullet holes in the side of his head, and it had been torched. The judged deemed it a suicide. Yes, Anderson must have shot himself twice and then torched the car. Makes perfect sense. Another is that the Royal family had her killed because she was a disgrace to the family. She was inlove with a Muslin and some on the Royal side even called him a 'oily bedjumper'. The scuddlebut says that Diana wanted to marry him, take her two sons with her and move to the US. The Royal family would not have let that happen. Could she have been killed to avoid this? Do you beleive that it was just an unfortunate accident, and, a driver who had had more to drink than he should have? Or, do you beleive there is something more senister going on? Your thoughts.
It is hard to say, but I tend to think that this is a car accident. Since Diana was a member of Royal family before, and her sons were princes. No matter what, I think they will not kill her for the sake of her children.
You'd think. But,if they wanted her gone, what better way than to make it look like a car accident.
@celticeagle It is still hard for me to believe that a family can treat a family member so badly.
@youless ....And she is the mother of the sons who next in line. How could they just throw her away? Amazing.
So many conspiracy theories abound about all kinds of things. It could have been a combination of all parts...I don't think we'll ever know the truth.
That is what makes it so sad too.
@celticeagle Well, if she winds up in the same place I wind up in I''ll ask her what really happened.
@AbbyGreenhill ....Let me know, okay?
@MarymargII (10027)
• Toronto, Ontario
No I believe they were just driving too fast to get away from the paparazzi and maybe the driver had too much to drink.
What about the white Fiat?
@MarymargII (10027)
• Toronto, Ontario
@celticeagle I find it weird that they never got back to that- but I'm sure if they suspected someone they would want to go after them. But who knows?
@MarymargII .....With it being as important a celebrity as she was I am at a lost as to the reasoning for the investigation to just stop. They must have felt very strongly that the driver was at fault.
I have always quesioned that inmyhmind I do srt of believe the royal family could h ave had it d one as Dianas hubby was not faithful to her and if free he could marry he other womand my ideas
But they had been separated for a long time. She was with another man.
@celticeagle wow I did not know that or forgot it but still I felt there was more to it
@Hatley ....I do now after seeing this recent documentary.
@LdeL0318 (6445)
Most people loved her. I guess we just have to remember all the good things about her.
About all that we can do when the authorities seem to have put it to rest.
@LdeL0318 (6445)
@celticeagle Yeah, we cannot anymore do something about it. Besides they are one of the most powerful families so I guess they have all the capacity to know the truth.
• Calgary, Alberta
I remember all those people who were accusing Queen Elizabeth and Camilla because of it and social media dont exist then.
I have always believed the driver had been drunk until I saw this recent documentary about it.
I think she should have been wearing a seat belt and then she might have survived. I think it was an accident.
I like to think so.
I think it doesnt add up
They are back at blaming the driver of the white Fiat and their driver for having been drunk. So many other things seem apparent though.
@Inlemay (16656)
• South Africa
who knows? all part of some or other conspiracy theory
I find them interesting. Too curious not to.
@josie_ (7412)
A lot of conspiracy theory to go around. Wouldn't be surprising if someone theorize that a UFO was involved. That the body of Diana was a double and aliens kidnapped her.
Posh!
I think there's more to the story than what we were informed.
I think so too. Probably never know now.
@cherriefic (4708)
• Baguio, Philippines
In my own opinion, there's a foul play with the so called "accident". But we may never know.
No we won't. Very sad.