Dreamt of Euclid

@OneOfMany (12423)
I had a strange dream about needing to go on a trip and someone was trying to make me take some pills and a parasitic worm that would aid my digestion while I was traveling. I could always remove it easily, but I didn't like the idea so I kept refusing it. While they were trying to press those items upon me they kept talking about Euclid. I thought that was the scientific name of the worm, but they didn't seem to reference the worm when saying that name. So I looked it up when I woke up today. Euclid (also known as Euclid of Alexandria) is the father of geometry. He had a book called 'Elements' and it contained his work. I can't remember hearing the name Euclid any time in the present and certainly can't recall the past with it, so I wonder why it chose to appear in my dream.
But what were they actually saying about Euclid? :)
@OneOfMany (12423)
They weren't, which was why it was strange. For some reason they just mentioned it again and again.
@OneOfMany Bizarre. Maybe you heard it somewhere without realising and it just stuck. The brain can be odd like that!
@OneOfMany (12423)
@Poppylicious I'm thinking along the lines that the subconscious mind taps into wifi these days and delivers some weird info.
@Inlemay (16542)
• South Africa
what a weird dream - actually a little frightening. My friend has some colon problems the other day and they actually found a little "lettuce worm" in bedded in her colon eating away at it heading toward the liver they say. Horrific story but true,
@OneOfMany (12423)
Yikes. That's a scary little worm! I'm scared of getting water up my nose after hearing about the brain-eating amoebas.
@Inlemay (16542)
• South Africa
@OneOfMany and there are those everywhere - scary stuff
@OneOfMany (12423)
@Inlemay Yes, but fortunately only in warmer waters (they are mainly inactive in cold water). I also wonder if your immune system isn't a factor too. A healthy one should be able to destroy something that small. Before it has a chance to reproduce.
• Preston, England
quite a bizarre dream
@OneOfMany (12423)
Welcome to the norm of my mind. :) This morning I was selling hay bales and trying to figure out who owed me what, while trying to figure out how it related to the game play of a game I've never even looked at let alone played. That was all a dream.
• Rochester, New York
Wow maybe you should research him. That's what I do when I get a name in my dreams. I research it to see who it is. Sounds like an interesting dream as well.
@OneOfMany (12423)
I looked him up and looked at the basic info, but only a few things connected with why he might be in a dream. If there's a bigger clue, I can't see it at the moment!
worm had a name? lol
@OneOfMany (12423)
That was my other thought. :P