I don't mean to be cruel....

I was having company this evening. I really wanted to see him and he wants to see me. However,he is sick and I want him to stay home. I did not mean to sound wicked or cruel but,I don't want anyone sick around me. When I get sick I am here alone with no one to care for me. I cry and sleep two things I hate more then anything. I can't call on Adrain any more for anything. I hope he understands and does not come tonight.
Anyone who is sick should stay home because its not fair for them to make anyone else sick. Hopefully he will do the respectful thing.
I hope that is the case as well.
@Blondie2222 (22566)
I don't want anyone sick around me either. When I get sick I get it worse than anyone else because of my heart condition and poor immune system. Nothing wrong with telling your company to stay home your just protection yourself and I hope he understands.
@MGjhaud (20672)
im sure he understands. you can reschedule the visit anytime, once he's ok.
@MGjhaud (20672)