Are We The Only Life?

@noni1959 (3246)
Do you think there are aliens from other planets? Do you think they would want to attack us or just want to be left alone? Are they curious about us? More advanced? Some will say the Bible tells us we are the only existence but who is to say there is another world with an existence, the same God and he just keeps us apart? This is not a religious debate so be nice. I'm just curious what others believe and why. I like to think there is life or used to be on other planets. I don't believe they are gray or little green creatures and possibly they look like us. Maybe we were the Aliens because of the other planet dying and had to be relocated. I know some people I swear are not from this planet.
• Williamsburg, Virginia
I think we are the only ones. I don't believe there is life somewhere else. I hope I'm right. God bless.
@noni1959 (3246)
I'm on the fence but if I had to make a decision, I would say we are the only planet. I do believe in Heaven but not that it's just in the sky as led to believe. That's where I'm sure there is other life.
• Williamsburg, Virginia
@noni1959 oh yes, in that aspect yes, I believe that as well. I believe in heaven and the afterlife.
@1hopefulman (28555)
Does the Bible really say that earth is the only place where there is life?
@noni1959 (3246)
I don't believe it says that but I think it's because how Genesis reads, it's assumed. I believe in GOD but I haven't read the Bible, only parts and what I hear in church or with others.
@1hopefulman (28555)
@noni1959 We can also remember that the Bible speaks of angels and they are not inhabitants of the earth though they visit and fulfill their assignments. So, there are aliens for sure.The Bible even has the expression "the heaven and heaven of heavens". Are there some life forms on other planets. At this time we cannot say with certainty either way. One thing for sure, God did not create an endless universe to just put life on a small speck like the earth.
Yes,they are up there.Aliens
@noni1959 (3246)
I have a friend who swears by this and he's collected a lot of books, data and goes to conventions. I gave him an original 1947 data book from the Roswell UFO crash. It's his prized possession. It almost convinced me. It's only valuable to those who believe. He plans to leave it to a museum.
@softbabe44 (5902)
• Vancouver, Washington
I would think as long as their not bothering us and destroying killing people or doing something that's against the law we should not bother them.
@noni1959 (3246)
If there is life out there, I agree we need to leave them alone.
I don't believe in other life besides what is on Earth. I just don't think there is enough evidence proving it to be true-not enough for me anyway.
@noni1959 (3246)
I have a friend who believes and swears by the "evidence" the Gov keeps from us. I have an open mind but as of right now I am on the fence. I need true real evidence and there is nothing but theory.
@UncleJoe (9961)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
If the Bible says we are the only inhabitants of the universe, please show me that scripture. It would take a very limited and uneducated mind to assume that out of the vastness of the cosmos, we are the only ones in it.
You might find this humorous BUT after reading Men are from Mars and Women are From Venus, I was convinced other planetary influence has cascaded over the current human race . . .
@akalinus (15782)
I would not put limits on God's creativity. There could be other beings on other worlds. Science is discovering planets similar to earth. Besides that, there may be life forms based on a different element than carbon.
@polaris77 (2028)
• Bacau, Romania
Yes, I believe there are other forms of life in our universe, but I also think they are extremely far away from our planet, in distant galaxies, and the possibility of humans establishing contacts with them in our lifetime is very limited. But who knows, maybe there are some creatures which are highly intelligent and possess a technology so advanced that they could travel in time and space much faster than we can imagine; I just hope that, if such an encounter between us and them ever takes place, it will be a peaceful one from both sides.
I am not a believer in aliens. I believe if there were aliens, they would have been on Earth by now and taken it over.